Table of Contents
How to Login Old Facebook: Have you been looking for a way to log in to your old Facebook account? then you’re on the right site. We’ve found out that so many people have been out on Facebook for a while, and when they want to log in to their old Facebook account, they simply can’t. We know there are reasons why you encounter this problem and that is why we’re here to guide you.
Unable to log into your old Facebook account may be down to certain factors which have made it difficult for you to recover your old account, or it might also be a password issue. Whichever case it may be, you’ve stayed away for so long and you want to get back again. So, therefore, just read through this article so you can learn how to login to your old Facebook Account…
Also see How to Login Facebook Lite Account
How to Login Old Facebook Account
If you’re having a problem trying to login into your old Facebook account, you should try recovering the account using the mobile phone or computer which you’ve previously used to log into your Facebook account. How do you do this?
- You need to go to the Account Discovery Page
- Then follow the instructions once the page opens
- Search for the account you want to recover either by name, email address, or phone number
- Then you need to follow the on-screen instructions to reset the password for your account.
Also see Messenger Kids Review 2021
Recover Your Account from Another Facebook Account
Alternatively, you can as well recover and log into your old Facebook account from either your friend’s or family member’s account. How do you do this?
- Use this person’s Facebook account and go to the profile of the account you wish to recover
- Click on the 3-dotted option lines below the Cover Photo
- Then select “Find support or report profile”
- Select “Something Else” and click “Next”
- Then click on “Recover this account” and follow the steps.
What if I Can’t log in Because of My Password?
If your password is not working or you can’t remember it, this what you should do:
- Open Facebook and click on “Forgot Password”
- Enter the email, phone number, full name, or username that is linked to your old Facebook account.
- Then click “Search” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Login Old Facebook