Table of Contents
Log In To Instagram Account: Have you been trying to log in to Instagram account lately, but you’re still a bit confused? Don’t worry we’re here to guide you. We’ve discovered that many people, after signing up for Instagram, will just own the account without even loggin in for once. This has made them forget how they were told to log in to Instagram account initially. Instagram is one of the most popular and trending social media platform currently. So it’s a good decision if you’ve decided to log in and start making use of your account.
Instagram allows you to upload and share your photos online so that the world can notice you. All your posts on Instagram can be shared publicly or with approved followers. Users can browse other users’ content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can also like your posts or photos when you post them online. Not only that, Instagram equally allows you to follow some of the celebrities out there and you’ll see live all their activities of each day in their respective destinations. Now read further below so you can learn how to log in to Instagram account…
How To Log In To Instagram Account
- To log in to Instagram account, you need to click on this link.
- When the page opens up, you need to enter your Instagram username, phone number, or the email address you used to sign up.
- Then after that, tap on “Log In” and you’ll be redirected to your dashboard.
Note: If you have an Instagram app on your smartphone, you can simply open it and log in as well. But if not, you need to try and download it for easy access.
How To Download Instagram App
Once you download and install the app in your smartphone, you can now launch it and follow same steps above to log in to your account.
Don’t Have an Account Yet?
If you feel like you want to create a new Instagram account, or maybe it’s your first time, then you need to follow the steps below:
- The first step is to visit https://www.instagram.com/
- Once the page opens, click on “Sign Up.”
- Then enter your email address.
- After that, create a username and password.
- Alternatively, you can click “Log in with Facebook” to sign up with your Facebook account.
Note: If you register with your email or phone number, create a username and password; fill out your profile info > then tap “Next.” But if you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out