Want to log in to GoToMeeting conference? No problem. If you’ve been having challenges as regards your GoToMeeting login process, then it might be a result of the wrong guideline, or maybe you’re just on the wrong site. But you have nothing to worry about, cos as long as you’re on this article, you’ll get the perfect guideline you’re looking for. Just read further below and see how you can be able to log in to GoToMeeting conference service…
Video conferencing has been the most effective way of people connecting with their business associates and colleagues, no matter where they are. Due to travel restrictions imposed by different countries all around the world as a way of curtailing the spread of the virus, it’ll be difficult for you to communicate with your colleagues physically if you’re outside the country.
Due to this, lots of businesses, companies, and institutions now have an alternative of working together with their colleagues through video conferencing. This procedure is just the most perfect fit to re-establish a good working system. So, therefore, you have nothing to worry about anything cos you got GoToMeeting, and we’re going to show you how you can be able to log in to GoToMeeting conference service and get started!
Log In To GoToMeeting Conference
You need to follow the steps below and see how you can be able to log in to GoToMeeting conference:
- The first step is to visit the website global.gotomeeting.com
- Then enter the email address you used for your account.
- Enter your account password.
- Then click on “Sign in.”
- After that, you’ll have to verify your login, and you’re good to go!
If it’s your first time visiting the site, then you should register for an account, which will be done right here.
How Do You Register?
Follow the steps below to register for your own account:
- You need to visit goto.com/meeting/trial#
- You have to fill in details like your First Name, Last Name, Business Email, Phone Number, and Job Title (optional).
- Then you have to create a strong password for your account.
- Select the size of your company (like the number of people you’ll be having for your meeting).
- After that, click on “Start My Trial” to start your free 14-day GoToMeeting trial.