Table of Contents
Language Settings On Facebook | How To Set Language On FB: Lots of users have been asking us “how to set language settings on Facebook”. That is why we’ve decided to prepare this article to help you guys out so you can be able to access the language settings on Facebook. Whenever a user creates a new Facebook account, the dashboard appears in the same language which your device uses. So all you got to do is to change it to your preferred language if you want to. So you have to read further below to see how you can set language settings on Facebook…
Whenever you set language settings on Facebook, it will not change that of your device. If you change language settings on Facebook on a particular device, it won’t change the settings on another device. What this means is that if you’re using both a computer device and a phone device to access your Facebook, then you have to update your Facebook language settings of that computer device if you’ve changed it on your phone device.
How Do I Set Language Settings On Facebook
Lots of users make use of different devices in accessing Facebook. That’s why we’re going to provide you with respective steps on iOS, Android, and desktop computer devices.
For iOS Devices
- The first step is to open the Facebook app
- Tap on the Hamburger icon in the bottom right corner
- Scroll down and select “Settings & Privacy”
- Tap on “App Language”
- You’ll then be taken to your iPhone device settings where you’ll have to select your preferred language for the Facebook app.
For Android Devices
- Open the Facebook App on your Android device
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon located at the top right corner
- Scroll down and click on “Settings & Privacy”
- You’ll see a list of languages. Select your preferred language from there.
Using a Desktop Computer Via a Web Browser
- Go to facebook.com and log into your account.
- Click on the drop-down menu located at the right corner of the page
- Select “Settings & Privacy”
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Language and Region”
- Click on “Edit” in the Facebook language section
- From there, you can then select your preferred language
- Click on “Save Changes.”