How To Screen Record on iPhone XR
Do you know you can be able to do a screen record on your iPhone XR? There’s no doubt that not everybody knows how to enable this feature on their respective devices. In as much as the fact that recording your screen might serve you different uses, that’s why we are here to offer you the proper guideline on how you can do a screen record on your iPhone XR.
One thing you should know is that there is a built-in Screen Recorder that comes with the iPhone XR. There are some certain things which you can be able to do with this Screen Recorder, such as, recording your video calls or even to capture moments from your favorite game. You need to read further below to learn more about the Screen Record on your iPhone XR and how to use it.
Activating the Screen Record on your iPhone XR
One thing you should know is that you can record any activity on your iPhone XR device.
It is important for you to activate the Screen Record function settings before knowing the control centre.
- All you need is to go to your settings bar.
- Then locate the control centre area and tap on it.
- The next thing is to customize controls subsection where you’ll have to change your control centre layout.
- Having done that, you can now be able to do your screen recording anywhere you go. All you need is to select the control centre option by toggling it on anytime.
See Also: How to Close Apps on iOS Devices
Once you’ve successfully activated the control centre function, you’re now all but ready to start your screen record.
What you need to do is to swipe from the top right corner downloads which will present with several options like, Flashlight or Quick Access to the camera. Since we’re dealing with Screen record, you’ll have to tap on the button.
In order to use this application, you have to make sure it’s been enabled.
- Just go to the Settings and click on the ‘Control Center.’
- Then next thing is to add the Screen Recorder to the Control Center’s app list.
- Swipe the Control Center and Swipe Up to tap the Screen Recorder option.
- After that, launch the application that you want to record, ether Game, Video, etc.
- Once you’re done, press the Screen Recording icon to stop recording.
Now that’s how it’s done. In case you want to find your recording, you need to go to the local photo album.
Another method of screen recording is to use a third party app called TechSmith Capture. The good news is that similar recording app has also been launched for Desktops computers.
- You have to download and install the app from your iTunes.
- The next thing is to turn on the Screen Recording function from the Control Center.
- Then launch the Control Center and long-press the Screen Record icon.
- Select the TechSmith capture and wait for your recording to start.
- Once you’re done with your recording, swipe up the Control Center and press Stop.
If you want to find your recording, you need to go to the tool’s library.
One thing you should also know is that iPhone doesn’t record audio being played on the phone itself, but just records the screen. And it also gives you few seconds before it starts recording to go to the place you want to start at. So it’s important to remember that there will be a slight delay before anything is recorded.
Read More: How to Solve your iPhone Sound Problem
We have some important packages exclusively for you. There are other features which you can enable on your iPhone apart from screen recording. So read further below.
How to Turn On iPhone X LED Flash for Silent Mode
Follow the steps below to successfully turn on iPhone X LED flash:
- The first thing you need to do is to go to the Settings app.
- Then click on “Accessibility.”
- Scroll down and select the “Audio/Visual” option.
- Tap and enable toggle for LED Flash for Alerts.
- Then still enable toggle also for “Flash on Silent.”
Once you’ve turned on the LED Flash for Alerts, the notification light will now start showing when your phone is on silent.
How to Turn it Off
In case you want to turn it back off, you need to follow the same procedure above but disable toggle for LED Flash for Alerts. See steps below:
- Still go back to the Settings app.
- Then scroll down and click on “Accessibility.”
- Click on the “Audio/Visual” option.
- You’ll then have to enable “LED Flash for Alerts.”
- After that, toggle off the LED Flash for Alerts, and you’re done.
How to Unhide Your Hidden Photos & Videos on iPhone
Follow the step-by-step procedure below in order to be able to hide photos and videos:
For iOS 12 and the newer versions
- Open the Photos App on your iPhone.
- Click on the Album tab to find different folders arranged by Apple.
- Scroll down and locate the Hidden album.
- Then select All Photos and Videos located using the “Select Option” tab located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Share” icon located at the bottom left corner of your iPhone screen.
- Then swipe and unhide the hidden photos on your phone, by clicking on the “Unhide” option so that all your photos will be moved to the camera roll folder.
For iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch – iOS 11 and the Older Versions
- Go to the camera app.
- Tap on “Album” located under the screen.
- Doing that will now enable you to see different folder options like Slow motion, Selfies, Videos, and the newly added hidden.
- Just go to Hidden folder and then click on “Select” located at the top of the screen.
- Then select all the photos or videos you want to unhide.
- The next thing is to click on the “Share” icon located under the screen.
- Finally, tap on the “Unhide” icon and save to the camera roll folder.
If you still want to hide the camera files back again, you need to follow the steps below:
- Go to the “Photos” app and navigate to the album that contains the photos or videos you wish to hide.
- Click on the “Select” option.
- Select the photos or videos you wish to hide.
- Then tap on the option at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll then have to click “Hide.”
- Finally, confirm your selection by selecting “Hide Photo/Video.”
Note: When you hide an item, it will be placed in an album called “Hidden”
How to Fix Your iPhone Ringtones
You need to follow the steps below so you can be able to fix your iPhones ringtones:
- Go to the Settings app and go to Sounds
- Then adjust the volume of your ringtone.
- You’ll see a Red color on the Mute button on your phone. Just switch it on to let your ringtone to ring.
- Then restart your iPhone or power off and on to fix the ringtones issue.
The alternative for the iTunes enables you to transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone directly; you can also transfer songs to iPhone as ringtone.
- So open AnyTrans.
- Plug it in your iPhone and click on “Device Manager.”
- Go to the Category Management page in AnyTrans for iOS.
- Then click on “Audio” and then choose your ringtones.
- Click on the “Settings” button to set the duration of the ringtones.
- After that, tap on “Save” to confirm.
- Then click the + button.
- Select the ringtones or songs that you want to add to your iPhone and click “Open” for it to play.
How to Close Apps on your iPhone
If it’s one app you want to close or all apps, you can simply do that using the same procedure. Follow the steps below to learn how to close apps on your iPhone device:
- Open the Settings App.
- Then click on “General.”
- After that, click on “Background App Refresh.”
- Then find the apps you want to close.
- Slide the toggle to Off, which is located next to the name of the app.
- Once you’ve done that, the app’s data and permissions will eventually close.
Note: If you still want to open that app again, just follow the same steps above but toggle it ON this time.
How to make your iPhone icons Bigger
If you want to increase your phone’s visibility, the best thing is to adjust your iPhone display settings so to easily make the icons bigger.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Home Screen of your iPhone.
- Then tap on the Gear Icon on your Home Screen to open Settings.
- Scroll down and click on the “Display & Brightness” option.
- Go to the Display page and click on the “View” option located under the Display Zoom menu.
- Swipe either left or right to check both the Standard and Zoomed displays in order to compare their visual differences.
- You’ll have to select the “Zoomed” display.
- Then click on “Set” to change the display zoom option.
- You’ll receive a prompt which will notify you that “changing the zoom setting will restart your iPhone.”
- Click on “Use Zoomed.”
- Then wait for your iPhone to restart.
- Finally, your icons will therefore be in a bigger form on your iPhone screen.
Was this helpful? leave your comment in the box below.