iphone Mute video audio sounds imovie & Online
How to Mute/ remove Video Sound on iPhone using iMovie and Online
On this article we’re going to tell you how you can be able to mute video sound on iPhone devices. Sometimes you might feel like removing audio sound from your video in order to get a cool effect on it. Maybe you’ve heard of this but probably no idea on how to do it, but we’re going to show you how easy it is to mute video sound on iPhone.
You might be playing a video but without unknowingly observe that the video in question is recording your voice on it. This can be quite somehow considering the fact that you want to send that video to an important source and they want the record clearer to the ear. You don’t need to bother again about that cos we’re here to teach you how you can mute video sound on iPhone.
Different Methods to Mute Video Sound on iPhone
There are several methods in which you’ll need to apply in order to mute video sound on iPhone. Is either you go for the in-house iMovie app on your iPhone, or you can as well go online. We’ll be giving you the various steps of each method below.
Using the iMovie App
The more proper way to remove audio from the iPhone video using iMovie is to open the video project on iMovie through the Photos app. See the steps below:
- The first step is to launch the Photos app on your iPhone and open the video on which you want to mute sound.
- Then click the “Edit” button.
- Tap on the tiny more menu which is denoted by three dots inside a circle.
- After that, click on iMovie and go to the audio button.
- Then tap on it to mute the video sound.
- Finally, you have to click on “Done” at the top right to confirm the change.
Now that’s how easy it is! You’ve successfully removed sound from the iPhone video using iMovie.
If it’s your first time using iMovie app to edit your clips, there may be no iMovie option so you need to add iMovie to the Edit List. All you need to do is to click on “More” and then select “iMovie” and you’re good to go!
See Also: How to Close Aaps on Your iOS device
Going through the Online Process
You can mute your video sound using a video online with FlexClip video editor. Follow the steps below and see how easy it is:
- What you need to do is to go to the FlexClip Homepage with Chrome and sign up or log into your account.
- Click on the “Get Started” button to create a new project.
- After that, a new screen will pop up asking you to choose a video template.
- Go to the “+” icon to add Local Media in order to upload your videos to the storyboard.
- Then you need to click on the “Audio” icon to remove sound from the video. All you need is to click on the Mute button and set it to Zero.
If you want to go further, you can as well edit your video, such as adding background music with the Music icon or you can even record a voice by clicking the Record button…and other things!
There are some things we’ll like to share with you prior to your iPhone accessibility features. All you need to do is to read further below to see some essential things you might be interested in.
How to Turn on your iPhone LED Notification Light
One thing you should know is that enabling this option on your iPhone is quite simple, and it takes some few steps to get it done. See steps below:
- This first thing you need to do is to click on “Settings.”
- Then select General. If you’re using latest version of iOS, just skip this step.
- After that, click on “Accessibility.”
- Then Scroll down to the Hearing section and click on “Audio/Visual.” If you’re using the older version of iOS, you can just skip the Audio/Visual step and instead click on “LED Flash for Alerts.”
- After that, slide the LED Flash for Alerts On/Green. Doing this will then enable the notification light for all alerts.
If you want the notification light to be on whenever your iPhone is on silent, then you need to slide the Flash on Silent to On/Green.
You can still follow the steps above by sliding the Flash for Alerts Off/White if you want to turn the LED notification light off.
How to Close Apps on your iOS Device
If it’s one app you want to close or all apps, you can simply do that using the same procedure. Follow the steps below to learn how to close apps on your iOS device:
- The first step you need to take is to open the Settings App.
- Then click on “General.”
- After that, click on “Background App Refresh.”
- You’ll now have to find the app or apps you want to close.
- Slide the toggle to Off, which is located next to the name of the app.
- Once you’ve done that, the app’s data and permissions will eventually close.
Note: If you still want to open that app again, just follow the same steps above but toggle it ON this time.
How to make your iPhone icons Bigger
If you want to increase your phone’s visibility, the best thing is to adjust your iPhone display settings so to easily make the icons bigger.
Follow the steps below if you want to activate this feature successfully:
- The first thing is to go to the Home Screen of your iPhone.
- Then tap on the Gear Icon on your Home Screen to open Settings.
- Then the next thing is to scroll down and click on the “Display & Brightness” option.
- Go to the Display page and click on the “View” option located under the Display Zoom menu.
- Then you need to check both the Standard and Zoomed displays in order to compare their visual differences. This you can do by swiping either left or right.
- The next thing to do is to select the “Zoomed” display.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll have to click on “Set” to change the display zoom option.
- After that, you’ll receive a prompt which will notify you that “changing the zoom setting will restart your iPhone.”
- Click on “Use Zoomed.”
- After that, you’ll wait for your iPhone to restart.
- Finally, your icons will therefore be in a bigger form on your iPhone screen.
How to Fix Your iPhone Ringtones
You need to follow the steps below so you can be able to fix your iPhones ringtones:
- The first step you need to take is to go to the Settings app and go to Sounds
- The next thing is to adjust the volume of your ringtone.
- You’ll see a Red color on the Mute button on your phone.
- All you need is to switch it on to let your ringtone to ring.
- The next thing is to restart your iPhone or power off and on to fix the ringtones issue.
If you were not able to fix the problem via the steps above, you’ll have to wait for new iOS update to fix this bug.
How to Hide/Unhide Photos and Videos on iOS
Follow the step-by-step procedure below in order to be able to hide photos and videos on iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
When you hide an item, it is placed in an album called Hidden
- The first thing you need to do is to go to the “Photos” app, and navigate to the album that contains the photos or videos you wish to hide.
- Click on the “Select” option.
- After that, select the photos or videos you wish to hide.
- Then tap on the option at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll then have to click “Hide.”
- Finally, confirm your selection by selecting “Hide Photo/Video.”
To unhide your photos, you need to follow the steps below:
iOS 12 and the newer versions
§ At first you need to open the Photos App on your iPhone.
§ Click on the Album tab to find different folders arranged by Apple.
§ Scroll down and locate the Hidden album.
§ Then select All Photos and Videos located using the “Select Option” tab located at the top right corner of the screen.
§ The next thing is to click on the “Share” icon located at the bottom left corner of your iPhone screen.
§ Then swipe and unhide the hidden photos on your phone, by clicking on the “Unhide” option so that all your photos will be moved to the camera roll folder.
IPhone/iPad/iPod Touch – iOS 11 and the Older Versions
- The first thing to do is to go to the camera app.
- Once it’s open, tap on “Album” located under the screen.
- Doing that will now enable you to see different folder options like Slow motion, Selfies, Videos, and the newly added hidden.
- All you need to do is to go to Hidden folder and then click on “Select” located at the top of the screen.
- After that, select all the photos or videos you want to unhide.
- The next thing is to click on the “Share” icon located under the screen.
- Finally, tap on the “Unhide” icon and save to the camera roll folder.
Was this helpful? You can as well drop your comment in the box below.