Table of Contents
Are you having an issue with the “iPhone conference call won’t merge?” If you’re looking for a way to fix this issue, then you’re on the right site. This issue does not lie on whether you’re using an old version of the iPhone or the new one. Irrespective of the kind of iPhone device you’re using, you might still encounter this problem, cos we’ve received complaints from different people using different iPhone devices. But the point is that we’re going to help you fix your iPhone conference call won’t merge issue.
With your iPhone or iPad devices, you can now be able to hold a conference call with friends and love ones. With this feature, you’ll get the chance to communicate together with your friends at the same time on call. Just by dialing the numbers of the people you want to participate in the conference call, you can be able to add more than five people and merge them together, depending on your carrier. But if you’re having the issue of the “iPhone conference call won’t merge” issue, here’s how to fix the problem…
How To Fix iPhone Conference Call Won’t Merge Issue
The most effective way to fix the iPhone conference call won’t merge issue is to reset your network settings.
How do you do this? Just follow the steps below:
- The first step is to open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and click on “General.”
- Scroll down and click “Reset.”
- Click on “Reset Network Settings.”
- Enter your passcode.
- Then click on the “Reset Network Settings” button.
You Can Now Go Ahead And Merge Calls
- If you’re on a conference call and someone calls to join, just tap the “Hold & Accept” button.
- Wait for the call to connect, and then click on “Merge calls” denoted by an upward arrow.
Can’t Make a Conference Call?
- You can start by dialing the first participant via your iPhone call dialer.
- When the call connects, you can click on “Add call” which is the + button.
6 Easy Steps To Fix iPhone Conference Call Won’t Merge