Table of Contents
iPhone Conference Call Not Working 2021| 4 Easy Steps To Fix Conference Call iPhone Not Working: Are you having issues with your iPhone conference call? This might be a result of several issues been encountered while trying to set up the conference call. The major issue people face is their inability to add more participants, which they complain that they can’t simply access the option. So, therefore, if you’re having any form of issue that results in your conference call not working again, we’ve prepared this article in order to help you fix your iPhone conference call not working…
Apple recently created a feature whereby users can now make a conference call with their iPhone and iPad devices. This is a way that enables users to get the chance to connect with their family and friends. With conference calls, you can add other participants by dialing their phone numbers and connect with them. You can as well merge or even disconnect callers, depending on your carrier. And if there’s an issue with your iPhone conference call not working, you can swiftly fix it via our guide.
How To Fix iPhone Conference Call Not Working?
There are several ways you can fix iPhone conference call not working, which we’re going to draft all for you here. You can either switch off your WiFi calling, turn off VoLTE, update your Carrier settings, or even reset your SIM card.
Switch Off WiFi Calling
If you’re using this feature for your conference call, you can simply turn it off if you’re developing issues.
- You can do this by opening the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and click on “Phone.”
- Click on “WiFi Calling.”
- Then toggle “Off” WiFi Calling on This iPhone.
Switch Off VoLTE
VoLTE is similar to WiFi Calling, but the difference is that it does make use of the cellular network without counting against your data cap. At some point, you’ll want to turn it off to solve your conference call problem.
- In order to do this, you have to open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Click on “Cellular.”
- Then click on “Cellular Data Options.”
- Select “Voice & Data.”
- Click “LTE, VoLTE Off.”
Update Your Carrier Settings
Some carriers don’t support all the features of the conference call service. So the only solution is to update your carrier settings.
- You need to open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and click on “General.”
- Select “About.”
- From there, you can now see if an update is available.
- Once you’re done downloading/installing the update, you can now reboot your iPhone.
Re-Insert Your SIM Card
If you’ve absorbed the whole options and the iPhone conference call not working still, then you should re-insert your SIM card.
- You need to turn your iPhone off.
- Take out your SIM from the device.
- Turn your iPhone back on, and put the SIM card back.
- Doing this will enable the SIM card to be read properly by the device.
iPhone Conference Call Not Working | 4 Easy Steps To Fix Conference Call iPhone Not Working