Table of Contents
How To Install And Uninstall Niagara Launcher: There’s no doubt that there are lots of Android launchers out there, but Niagara Launcher is one of the best specially made to give beauty to your phone’s home screen. But to some users that have already been using this launcher, might feel like they want to move on from Niagara and therefore looking for a way to uninstall the app. That’s why we’re going to show you how to install and uninstall Niagara Launcher in this article…
Niagara no doubt is amongst the best launchers of 2020 because of its cool and easy accessibility. For Android users, it’s undoubtedly one of the popular launchers been used by Android users. But it will get to a point where you’ll like to uninstall the app maybe because of the discovery of a new launcher or maybe you want to make use of the default launcher. Whichever case it may be, just read further below to see how you can install and uninstall Niagara Launcher.
Also see Download Niagara Launcher App: Niagara Launcher Download APK
How Do You Install And Uninstall Niagara Launcher?
If you installed the Niagara launcher before but discovered that it’s not for you, you can uninstall it. But before you do that, you need to set your default phone launcher already.
Follow the guide below to install and uninstall Niagara Launcher:
Install Niagara Launcher
- The first thing is to download the app here
- After the installation, you’ll have to open the app
- Once it’s open, the first thing that will appear will be the Niagara license prompting you to agree to the conditions and conditions
- Tap on Agree & Continue
- Then select the apps you use most so they’ll be added to your Favourites.
When you’re through, tap on the check box which is located at the bottom right corner of the screen to set up the launcher.
Once you’re done with the setup, you’ll be prompted to set it as your default launcher. You have to do it cos you can still return back to your previous default phone launcher.
Uninstall The App
- To uninstall Niagara Launcher, you need to go to the Launcher settings located at the end of the app list
- Click on “Advanced”
- Then select “Home App”
- Repeat the steps again and tap on “Always”
- Once you do the following, Niagara Launcher will then be uninstalled on your Android device.