Table of Contents
Instagram Story Covers | Instagram Story Highlights Covers: With the use of Instagram highlights, users can now personalize their Instagram stories on their feed for their audience to see and appreciate anytime. Instagram highlights depict your story’s content and showcase what your account is all about. Instagram highlights are so exciting to watch. You can customize with colors, patterns, and even graphics. In this article, we’re going to teach you how to make Instagram story covers…
Instagram highlights are been used mostly by lots of brands and influencers. What they do is that they use it to showcase the different themes that their account covers. Since it’s your first time making Instagram story covers, you need to make sure that you access any free graphic design platform out there cos it will really help you. We’re going to provide you with a good platform that will help you do this. Now, let’s head straight to provide you with steps that will enable you to create Instagram story covers perfectly.
How To Create Instagram Story Covers
In this aspect, we recommend the Canva platform for you. This is quite good and will help you create perfect Instagram story covers.
- The first thing you need to do is to sign up for a Canva account.
- Open the account and type “Instagram Story” into the search bar.
- Scroll down and click on the template for “Instagram Story” when it surfaces.
- The next thing is for you to give your story covers the perfect size.
- Select “Elements” from the sidebar and click on “Graphics.”
- What next for you now is to search for different illustrations to choose icons for your covers.
- Once you’ve chosen the icon you want to use, the next for you is to choose a background color.
- Then click on “Download.”
- Send it to your phone, open your Instagram, and swipe left via your home feed to post it as your new story.
- You can now choose the photo you want to use as your icon. In order to do this, go to your profile, tap and hold on to the highlight you want to customize, and then choose “Edit.”
- The next thing for you is to swipe over and select your icon.
- Swipe back to the “Highlighted” tab so to see that the story with your icon is included in your profile.
- Then you need to click “Edit Cover” to choose your icon using the slider on the bottom.
- Pinch and drag to zoom and position the icon to finish your cover.
- Once you’re through, just click “Done.”