We are always available to help you if you want to enable/disable iOS screen mirroring. Whether you want to turn it on to feel the full cool effect, you can be able to do that. But as well you can also be able to turn it off if you feel like you don’t need it anymore. We want to assure you that you’re on the right site that will teach you how to enable/disable iOS screen mirroring on your device.
One thing you should know about the screen mirroring on iOS devices is that it comes with new layout and easy control option to make it easier for you. Not only that, this control option is within the customized control center on an iPhone and iPad devices. So therefore, if you want to learn how to enable/disable iOS screen mirroring, you need to read further below.
Guideline to Enable/Disable iOS Screen Mirroring
If you want to enable or turn off the screen mirroring on your device, you’ll first of all have to Open the Control Center on the Home button. This you can do by Swiping down from the Home screen or lock screen. If you are using a 3D touch, then you have to touch the button firmly and then bring it up from the device list. But if it’s on iPhone X or later, you’ll need to Swipe down from the top right corner of the screen.
You’ll then have to go ahead and Enable or Disable the Control center on the lock screen. What you’ll have to do is to tap on the Device which you want to mirror your iPhone or iPad. What comes next is for you to setup a password which you’ll be using to access the screen.
If you want to disable or turn off the Screen Mirroring on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch; then you need to Swipe up on the screen and then open the Control Center. After that, tap on Screen Mirroring and then tap again on Stop Screen Mirroring, doing this will eventually make it to stop.
If you cannot be able to connect or use Airplay Mirroring in iOS 11; the first thing you need to do is to restart your devices, both iOS and AppleTV. But if your AppleTV uses Ethernet, then you have to check the cable connection with the Wi-Fi router.
The next step to take is to go to the Settings app and then select Wi-Fi, and then check that the Wi-Fi network is actively connected to the TV (But you have to make sure that your Airplay is turned on).
What is next? You’ll then have to connect all the devices on the same network and then enable Bluetooth to make Airplay easier to work. If you want to turn on the Airplay on your AppleTV, you need to go to the Settings on AppleTV and then tap on the Airplay.
Whenever you want to connect your iPhone to AppleTV through the Screen Mirroroing, you need to authenticate the passcode before the screen sharing will start. Then enter the correct password for your AppleTV in your iOS device.
See Also : How to Close Apps on Your iOS device
For iOS users, we’re going to be teaching you some other interesting things which you can be able to do on your respective devices.
How to Update iPhone to iOS 12 without Wi-Fi
Giving the fact that Apple doesn’t actually allow its users to update iPhone to iOS 12 with cellular data, it will be kind of trickery to break this and access the update. The reason behind that is due to the fact that iOS 12version alone is about 2.5 GB in size, and Apple’s cellular download is just about 150 MB. So as you can see, it’s quite difficult for you to install and update iPhone to iOS 12 on normal data without the help of a Wi-Fi network.
Follow the step-by-step procedure below:
The first thing is to connect your iPhone device to a computer USB port using the USB cord > Once you do that, internet connection and the newest version of iTunes will be required > Click on the iPhone-shaped icon at the top left corner < Click on “Check for Update > Then check for available version when a pop-up window appears < Click on “Download Update” and tap “Agree” so that it will start updating < While you’re on this process, your iPhone must be connected to the computer device < The next thing is where you’ll see an Apple logo on your iPhone. This may even take about an hour to pop-up < When this is done, just enter your password and you’re on it < Now that’s how easy it is for you to start enjoying the new iOS 12 version on your iPhone device.
If you think you don’t want to go through this method, maybe because there’s no computer device available for this or reason best known to you, then there’s another method you need to try.
The other alternative is to connect to a Personal Hotspot method.
All you need to do is to look for another device whether Android or Windows phone. If it’s an iPhone you’re using, just go to settings > cellular > then click on Personal Hotspot > tap the slider to turn it on. Then make sure your Wi-Fi is active by going to Settings > Wi-Fi > then tap on the name of the Personal Hotspot you want to join. Once you’ve done that, you can now be able to update your iPhone device to iOS 12 using the cellular data. All you need is to go to Settings > go to General > then to Software Update > after that, you can now click “Download and Install” and wait for few minutes.
With those steps above, you can be able to update your iPhone device without even bothering of using a Wi-Fi.
How to make your iPhone icons Bigger
If you want to increase your phone’s visibility, the best thing is to adjust your iPhone display settings so to easily make the icons bigger.
Steps to Make Icons Larger on iPhone
Follow the steps below if you want to activate this feature successfully:
- The first thing is to go to the Home Screen of your iPhone.
- Then tap on the Gear Icon on your Home Screen to open Settings.
- Then the next thing is to scroll down and click on the “Display & Brightness” option.
- Go to the Display page and click on the “View” option located under the Display Zoom menu.
- Then you need to check both the Standard and Zoomed displays in order to compare their visual differences. This you can do by swiping either left or right.
- The next thing to do is to select the “Zoomed” display.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll have to click on “Set” to change the display zoom option.
- After that, you’ll receive a prompt which will notify you that “changing the zoom setting will restart your iPhone.”
- Click on “Use Zoomed.”
- After that, you’ll wait for your iPhone to restart.
- Finally, your icons will therefore be in a bigger form on your iPhone screen.
How to Hide/Unhide Photos and Videos on iOS
Follow the step-by-step procedure below in order to be able to hide photos and videos on iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
When you hide an item, it is placed in an album called Hidden
- The first thing you need to do is to go to the “Photos” app, and navigate to the album that contains the photos or videos you wish to hide.
- Click on the “Select” option.
- After that, select the photos or videos you wish to hide.
- Then tap on the option at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll then have to click “Hide.”
- Finally, confirm your selection by selecting “Hide Photo/Video.”
To unhide your photos, you need to follow the steps below:
iOS 12 and the newer versions
- At first you need to open the Photos App on your iPhone.
- Click on the Album tab to find different folders arranged by Apple.
- Scrolled down and locate the Hidden album.
- Then select All Photos and Videos located using the “Select Option” tab located at the top right corner of the screen.
- The next thing is to click on the “Share” icon located at the bottom left corner of your iPhone screen.
- Then swipe and unhide the hidden photos on your phone, by clicking on the “Unhide” option so that all your photos will be moved to the camera roll folder.
IPhone/iPad/iPod Touch – iOS 11 and the Older Versions
- The first thing to do is to go to the camera app.
- Once it’s open, tap on “Album” located under the screen.
- Doing that will now enable you to see different folder options like Slow motion, Selfies, Videos, and the newly added hidden.
- All you need to do is to go to Hidden folder and then click on “Select” located at the top of the screen.
- After that, select all the photos or videos you want to unhide.
- The next thing is to click on the “Share” icon located under the screen.
- Finally, tap on the “Unhide” icon and save to the camera roll folder.
Do you find this helpful? You can drop your comment in the box below.