If you saw a memory on your timeline and you failed to share it, or you felt today is not the right time to share it, because you are ready to share it, the is gone and the memories disappear. follow the following steps to find the memories and share them once again.
- Log in your Facebook account
- Click on your profile picture to go to your profile timeline
- on the right side of your screen click activity log
- On the activity log page, you will see all your activities on Facebook, use the MENU on your left to filter the activities: If the MEMORIES if picture or videos, click “photos and video“
- On the right side of the activity log page, you will see list of years starting from the current year to when you joined Facebook, try to remember the year in which you post the post that Facebook MEMORY brought back to show you as your “ON THIS DAY“.
- Select the year keep scrolling down till you find the Picture or video that appeared as You Memory today.
If you find this post helpful please share it.