Table of Contents
Guideline To Edit a Video On Tiktok: Do you wish to learn how to edit a video on Tiktok? Then you don’t have anything to worry about cos we got you covered with a step-by-step guide. Lots of Tiktok users use the app to create short videos about themselves. It’s very easy and quite fun to create Tiktok videos using the app. Here, you can add filters, effects, songs, and record them before posting them online. And it doesn’t take any special skill before you can edit a video on Tiktok, just like you just did with creating a video. That’s why we’re here to help you go through the process so you can be able to edit a video on Tiktok
Tiktok has become one of the most popular social media platforms out there. It is a platform mainly used for making short videos like dance, comedy, education, etc. Lots of Tiktok users use the app to create short videos about themselves. There are lots of fun things to be done on Tiktok, such as filming short videos to popular songs, edit, upload and share them with other users on Tiktok or other social media platforms. And right now, you have to learn how to edit a video on Tiktok.
How To Edit a Video On Tiktok
Follow the step-by-step method below to edit a video on Tiktok:
- Open the Tiktok app on your phone.
- Click on the + icon at the bottom of the home screen to adjust the Camera Settings.
- There’s also the beauty mode feature in the Tiktok camera, which you’ll use to soften your face. You can as well choose a color filter from a list of color adjustment filters. You have to adjust how you want the filter to be applied to the video.
- You have to add effects by choosing from several effects available on the Tiktok camera. You can also choose a background from your camera roll.
- Next in line is for you to start recording your video by holding the record button until it reaches 15 to 60 seconds. When you’re done recording, you can either remove your finger or tap on it the record button to stop.
- Once you’ve recorded all your video, tick the record button and you’ll be taken to the editing screen. From there, you can add text and adjust the lengths of your clips. You can do this by tapping on the “Adjust clips” button at the top of the right-hand corner.
- Once you’re done with that, you can click on “Save.”
- Next in line is to edit the sound settings. Click on the Sounds icon at the top of the screen, or you can use the featured sound for Tiktok. You have to adjust the volume of your clips. To do this, you need to click on the “Volume” button. To record a voice over your video, you have to go to the Microphone icon on the right-hand side of the screen. To edit the sound of your voice, just tap on “Voice effects.”
- Click on “Transitions” to choose from different styles for your video clip. Choose the duration you want by holding down the transition so as to apply it to the video.
- Next for you is to go to the Stickers icon at the bottom of the editing window to add to your video. You can also apply a Face Zoom from there as well.
Once you’re done editing your Tiktok video, you can now post it by tapping on the red “Next” button in order to take you to the posting screen. To show your finished video on the loop, you’ll see a thumbnail of your video at the top right corner.
You can go further ahead by setting your Privacy settings and crosscheck the video you just created. If you’re okay with it, you can click on “Post! Videos” and wait for a while so the video will finish uploading.