You can set up GoToMeeting virtual background easily by yourself. GoToMeeting enables you to blur or customize your webcam background using either ChromaCam and ManyCam. GoToMeeting conference call service is not a free conference service, but it offers a 14-day free trial and provides discounts for annual contracts. So, therefore, you can use your paid GoToMeeting account details to access and download ChromaCam for free. Just go through
this article to see how you can setup GoToMeeting virtual background…
GoToMeeting remains one of the best conference call services that offer a good alternative way to work. You can go on a virtual meeting with business colleagues, anywhere and anytime. It’s easy to use and more secure, even with the mobile app as well. With lots of exclusive features like good HD video and audio clarity, screen sharing, webcam preview, drawing tools, etc, you have nothing to worry about as long as you choose GoToMeeting.
How Do You Setup GoToMeeting Virtual Background?
If you wish to use ChromeCam to setup GoToMeeting virtual background, it’s recommended that you use the desktop app to host or join a meeting.
You need Mac OS 10.14 or higher, and Windows OS 7 – 10, with 4GB+ RAM.
If you can’t find the Custom background setting in your GoToMeeting account, then know that your admin might have disabled the feature.
To Link The ChromeCam To Your GoToMeeting
Just follow the steps below:
- Go to globalGoToMeeting.com.
- Hit “Settings” in the left menu.
- Click on “Custom background.”
- Then click on “Download ChromeCam.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your installation.
- Next thing is to sign in with your GoToMeeting login details.
- Then allow LogMeIn to link to ChromeCam.
- You can now use ChromeCam to join or host a meeting.
You need to first test your webcam to be sure that your virtual background displays.
To test your webcam, you need to follow the steps below:
- Tap on the “Camera” icon on your screen to preview your video feed.
- Click on “Settings.”
- Choose an option from the Camera drop-down menu to change your camera device.
- To switch on a video session with your camera, just tap “Ok, I’m ready.”
To Setup Your Virtual Background With ChromeCam
- You need to first start or join a meeting.
- Tap on the “Settings” icon in the top menu under the Webcam menu.
- Tap on “ChromaCam” by default, to blur your webcam background. You can upload custom backgrounds, or choose other GoToMeeting’s preset filters.
- Then tap on the Webcam icon to share your video feed.
You can set up GoToMeeting virtual background easily by yourself. GoToMeeting enables you to blur or customize your webcam background using either ChromaCam and ManyCam.