In this article, we’re going to teach you how to set up GoToMeeting scheduler. GoToMeeting remains one of the best conference call services that offer a good alternative way to work. You can go on a virtual meeting with business colleagues, anywhere and anytime. It’s easy to use and more secure, even with the mobile app as well. With lots of exclusive features like good HD video and audio clarity, screen sharing, webcam preview, drawing tools, etc, you have nothing to worry about as long as you choose GoToMeeting. And right here, we’re going to show you how to set up GoToMeeting scheduler.
With the issue of travel restrictions imposed by different countries as a way of curtailing the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic, video conferencing has become the most effective alternative way whereby people get to connect with their business associates and colleagues. This procedure is just the most perfect fit for working together virtually and re-establish a good working system. So to say, the GoToMeeting conference call service is the perfect platform you should think of switching over to.
GoToMeeting conference call service is not a free conference service, but it offers a 14-day free trial and provides discounts for annual contracts. GoToMeeting offers about 3 different plans, which include; GoToMeeting Professional, GoToMeeting Business, and GoToMeeting Enterprise. GoToMeeting Professional package starts with an annual contract of $12 per month per user, with a month-month rate of 14$ for each user. GoToMeeting Business starts at about $16 per month per user with an annual contract, with a monthly service of about $19 per user. Whereas GoToMeeting Enterprise has customized pricing for each organization with discounts for extra users.
How Do You Set Up GoToMeeting Scheduler?
You just have to follow the steps below in order to perfectly set up GoToMeeting scheduler:
- The first step is to click on the GoToMeeting icon located on your dock.
- Click on “Schedule Meeting.”
- You’ll then have to log in to your account, where you’ll have to enter your meeting details in the Schedule Meeting dialog box.
- Then click on the “Schedule” button.
- Then use the fields to specify the subject, date, and start/end times.
- After that, the URL to connect to the meeting will then be added automatically to the Location field of the email.
- You can now invite attendees by adding their email addresses in the “To” field.
- After that, click “Send” when you’re done.
Not Yet Registered?
Just follow the step-by-step guide below to register successfully:
- You need to visit goto.com/meeting/trial#
- Fill in details like your First Name, Last Name, Business Email, Phone Number, and Job Title (optional).
- Create a password for your account.
- Select the size of your company (like the number of people you’ll be having for your meeting).
- Then click on “Start My Trial” to start your free 14-day GoToMeeting trial.
Log In To Your Account
- First, click on this link https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Enter the email address you used for your account.
- Then enter your password and click on “Sign in.”
8 Easy Steps To Set Up GoToMeeting Scheduler