Are you looking to install GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin for Windows? No problem, cos we got the right steps to help you do that successfully. Whether you’re in for business purposes, or casual conversation, there’s no other virtual platform you can think of other than the GoToMeeting conference call service. You can host a meeting for free, and even join a session without any sign-up anywhere and anytime. And it offers a 14-day free trial, with discounts for annual contracts. Right in this article, we’ll be teaching you how to install GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin for Windows devices.
With the issue of travel restrictions imposed by different countries as a way of curtailing the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic, video conferencing has become the most effective alternative way whereby people get to connect with their business associates and colleagues. This procedure is just the most perfect fit for working together virtually, and re-establish a good working system. So to say, the GoToMeeting conference call service is the perfect platform you should think of switching over to.
GoToMeeting offers about 3 different plans, which include; GoToMeeting Professional, GoToMeeting Business, and GoToMeeting Enterprise. GoToMeeting Professional package starts with an annual contract of $12 per month per user, with a month-month rate of 14$ for each user. GoToMeeting Business starts at about $16 per month per user with an annual contract, with a monthly service of about $19 per user. Whereas GoToMeeting Enterprise has customized pricing for each organization with discounts for extra users. Now, let’s head straight ahead and look at how we can install GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin for Windows…
Steps To Install GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin For Windows
One thing you should bear in mind is that before you can be able to install GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin for Windows, you need to have your Microsoft Outlook application closed.
You can follow the step-by-step method below:
- The first step is to download the setup.exe file setup.exe file to your local Downloads folder.
- You can now open the downloaded file. If you’re running Outlook 2010, just click “Yes” to install automatically. But if it’s Outlook 2013 and later, just click “Install.”
- Once it’s been installed, you can then click “Close.”
- When the GoToMeeting for Outlook sign-in window launches, you’ll have to log in with your GoToMeeting details.
- Choose “Allow” to enable meeting updates from Outlook to GoToMeeting.
- Finally, restart Outlook so the changes can take effect.
You can now start scheduling meetings directly from Outlook.
Note: There are system properties required for this installation to be successful. Your device must run Windows 7 or later, Microsoft Outlook 2010 or later, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1, and Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime.
How To Schedule a Meeting In Outlook For Windows
- Go to your Outlook menu bar and click on “Schedule Meeting.”
- If prompted, sign in with your GoToMeeting details.
- An email form will launch, which will include the meeting invitation links and dial-in numbers.
- Then use the Outlook fields to specify the subject, date, and start/end times.
- The URL to connect to the meeting will be added automatically to the Location field of the email.
- Start inviting attendees by adding their email addresses in the “To” field.
- Click “Send” when you’re done.
How To Start a Meeting
- Go to the Outlook menu bar and click on “Meet Now.”
- Sign in with your GoToMeeting details if prompted.
- You’ll first receive a notification stating “An email invitation is now ready for you to send.”
- Check the “Don’t show this again” box to skip the message so you don’t see it again. Then click “Ok” to close the message.
- Then, you’ll have to add the invitee’s email addresses, cross-check the subject, and see if there’s a need to make any changes to the body of the email.
- After that, click “Send.”
GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin For Windows