Lots of users have been trying to install the GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin for Mac devices but to no avail. Maybe because you’ve not been following the right measure or the fact that you’ve been reading the wrong articles. You don’t have to worry about that again, as long as you’re right on this site. Just go through this article let’s show you how you can be able to install GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin for Mac…
Whether you’re in for business purposes, or casual conversation, there’s no other virtual platform you can think of other than the GoToMeeting conference call service. You can host a meeting for free, and even join a session without any sign-up anywhere and anytime. And it offers a 14-day free trial, with discounts for annual contracts.
It offers about 3 different plans, which include; GoToMeeting Professional, GoToMeeting Business, and GoToMeeting Enterprise. GoToMeeting Professional package starts with an annual contract of $12 per month per user, with a month-month rate of 14$ for each user. GoToMeeting Business starts at about $16 per month per user with an annual contract, with a monthly service of about $19 per user. Whereas GoToMeeting Enterprise has customized pricing for each organization with discounts for extra users. But our major focus here is how we can install GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin for Mac.
How Do You Install GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin For Mac?
- The first thing you need to do is to download the Mac Scheduler here, which you have to sync your Outlook appointments and GoToMeeting sessions.
- Once the download is down, you have to follow the on-screen instructions to run the installer.
- Once it’s been fully installed, you’ll see the GoToMeeting daisy icon located on the menu bar of your Mac device.
- Click the icon and sign in with your GoToMeeting details.
- Then click “Allow” to let the Mac Scheduler access your GoToMeeting account information.
- You can now start scheduling meetings directly from the scheduler.
Note: The system required for this process to function are Mac OS X 10.10 or later, and Microsoft Outlook 2011-2016.
You Can Register Here If You’ve Not Done So
- You need to visit goto.com/meeting/trial#
- Fill in details like your First Name, Last Name, Business Email, Phone Number, and Job Title (optional).
- Create a password for your account.
- Select the size of your company (like the number of people you’ll be having for your meeting).
- Then click on “Start My Trial” to start your free 14-day GoToMeeting trial.
How To Login
- First, click on this link.
- Enter the email address you used for your account.
- Then enter your password and click on “Sign in.”
GoToMeeting Outlook Plugin For Mac