Do you wish to download the GoToMeeting Opener app for Windows? Then you’re definitely on the right site. GoTo Opener is known as the “helper” application that launches you into active meetings. This application is quite important cos it’s required to launch the GoToMeeting desktop app. So to say, the app is very well needed to be installed in the computer so it can run each time you join or start a meeting. Just go through this article and see how you can be able to install the GoToMeeting Opener app for Windows OS devices…
With over 2.5 million downloads recently, GoToMeeting is the ideal app to have your perfect video conference meeting. Whether you’re in for a business meeting or a normal casual conversation with friends and colleagues, you really need to download the GoToMeeting app and get started. You can host a meeting just for free, and even join a session without any sign-up! This app is quite accessible and reliable to use for your virtual work anywhere and anytime. Now, let’s look at how we can install the GoToMeeting Opener app for Windows OS below…
How To Download GoToMeeting Opener App For Windows
Before you can be able to download the GoToMeeting Opener app for Windows, it’s important for you to have the required or compatible Windows OS.
Your Windows device must be Windows 7 – Windows 10, with a minimum of 2GB RAM, with a Webcam device, Microphone, and speakers (USB headset supported).
Browsers that are supported for scheduling meetings are; Google Chrome v57 or later, Mozilla Firefox v52 or later, Internet Explorer v11 or later, Microsoft Edge v12 or later, Apple Safari v10 or later, and Opera.
Now, follow the steps below to install the GoToMeeting Opener app for Windows:
- At first, you have to click here to download the app and get started
- Then make sure that you want to start or join a session using the GoToMeeting. This will enable the GoTo Opener app to install automatically.
- Anytime you want to join or start a session, your web browser will detect the presence of the GoTo Opener app on your Windows system, and it’ll request permission from you to launch it.
- You have to enable the “remember this setting” option before you continue.
- Once you do so, the GoTo Opener app will then run automatically and launch you into your sessions as quickly as possible.
Additional Info – How To Schedule a Meeting In Outlook For Windows
- Go to your Outlook menu bar and click on “Schedule Meeting.”
- If prompted, sign in with your GoToMeeting details.
- An email form will launch, which will include the meeting invitation links and dial-in numbers.
- Then use the Outlook fields to specify the subject, date, and start/end times.
- The URL to connect to the meeting will be added automatically to the Location field of the email.
- Start inviting attendees by adding their email addresses in the “To” field.
- Click “Send” when you’re done.
To Start a Meeting
- Go to the Outlook menu bar and click on “Meet Now.”
- Sign in with your GoToMeeting details if prompted.
- You’ll first receive a notification stating “An email invitation is now ready for you to send.”
- Check the “Don’t show this again” box to skip the message so you don’t see it again. Then click “Ok” to close the message.
- Then, you’ll have to add the invitee’s email addresses, cross-check the subject, and see if there’s a need to make any changes to the body of the email.
- After that, you can now click on “Send.”
What If I’m Yet To Register?
You just have to follow the steps below:
- You need to visit goto.com/meeting/trial#
- Fill in details like your First Name, Last Name, Business Email, Phone Number, and Job Title (optional).
- Create a password for your account.
- Select the size of your company (like the number of people you’ll be having for your meeting).
- Then click on “Start My Trial” to start your free 14-day GoToMeeting trial.
Once you’ve successfully registered, you can now log in to your account by clicking on this link > enter the email address you used for your account > then enter your password and click on “Sign in.”
GoToMeeting Opener App For Windows OS