In this article, we’re going to outline the main GoToMeeting features here for you. GoToMeeting remains one of the best conference services with lots of features and functionalities like good HD video and audio clarity, screen sharing, webcam preview, drawing tools, etc. You can go on a virtual meeting with business colleagues, and it’s very easy to use and more secured. That is why it’s highly preferable as one of the best alternative ways to work virtually, anywhere, and anytime.
With the issue of travel restrictions imposed by different countries as a way of curtailing the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic, video conferencing has become the most effective alternative way whereby people get to connect with their business associates and colleagues. This procedure is just the most perfect fit for working together virtually, and re-establish a good working system. So to say, the GoToMeeting conference call service is the perfect platform you should think of switching over to.
It offers a 14-day free trial and provides discounts for annual contracts. GoToMeeting offers about 3 different plans, which include; GoToMeeting Professional, GoToMeeting Business, and GoToMeeting Enterprise. GoToMeeting Professional package starts with an annual contract of $12 per month per user, with a month-month rate of 14$ for each user. GoToMeeting Business starts at about $16 per month per user with an annual contract, with a monthly service of about $19 per user. Whereas GoToMeeting Enterprise has customized pricing for each organization with discounts for extra users. Now, let’s head straight ahead and see the main GoToMeeting features…
List Of Main GoToMeeting Features
Below consists of interesting main GoToMeeting features you should know:
- There’s Built-In audio available for you.
- There’s a personal meeting room.
- It has a meeting scheduler.
- There’s the availability of desktop/app sharing.
- One-click recording option for your call recordings.
- Presence of virtual whiteboard for your meeting presentations.
- There are also drawing tools in case you want to indicate things for your participants to see.
- HDFaces video conference option is also available.
- You can use the Hand Over control to switch to another participant giving a presentation.
- And there’s an option for you to join meeting via Desktop options.
- And lots more!
Register For GoToMeeting Account
Follow the steps below to signup on GoToMeeting:
- You need to visit goto.com/meeting/trial#
- Fill in details like your First Name, Last Name, Business Email, Phone Number, and Job Title (optional).
- Create a password for your account.
- Select the size of your company (like the number of people you’ll be having for your meeting).
- Then click on “Start My Trial” to start your free 14-day GoToMeeting trial.
- You can now log in to your account by clicking on this link https://global.gotomeeting.com > enter the email address you used for your account > then enter your password and click on “Sign in.”
Download The Mobile App
Main GoToMeeting Features