In this article, we’ll be talking about the GoToMeeting conference call service. Are you looking for that quality and perfect service to hold your conference meeting? Then you should be looking at the GoToMeeting conference call service. Whether it’s for business or a casual conversation, there’s no other virtual platform you can think of other than the GoToMeeting conference call service. You can host a meeting for free, and even join a session without any sign-up anywhere and anytime.
Conference calls have over the past few months increased tremendously and have become so popular. Given the issue of the Covid-19 pandemic that has ravaged the world since last year, which has seen lots of people working online in their respective places, this has led to a massive spike in the use of different conference call apps. Just like video conferencing, audio conferencing also offers some exclusive benefits, with the GoToMeeting conference call service an exception.
With the issue of travel restrictions imposed by different countries as a way of curtailing the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic, video conferencing has become the most effective alternative way whereby people get to connect with their business associates and colleagues. This procedure is just the most perfect fit for working together virtually, and re-establish a good working system. So to say, the GoToMeeting conference call service is one of those video conference platforms that’s absolutely top-notch.
More About GoToMeeting Conference Call Service
There’s no doubt that there are lots of free conference call services out there, but the fact remains that the GoToMeeting conference call service is not free. Although, it offers a 14-day free trial and provides discounts for annual contracts.
GoToMeeting Key Features
We’re going to look at some key features of the platform below:
- You can participate in video conference meetings involving up to 6 shared webcams.
- Apart from video calls, there’s also the availability of VoIP audio calls.
- Whenever a meeting is about to start, you’ll be notified.
- You can share your full device screen with everyone in the meeting.
- You can chat with anyone or everyone during the meeting.
- You can see all upcoming meetings to join.
GoToMeeting offers about 3 different plans, which include; GoToMeeting Professional, GoToMeeting Business, and GoToMeeting Enterprise.
GoToMeeting Professional allows you to host conference call meetings with up to 150 participants. This comes with HD video, audio, screen sharing, and other features. This package starts with an annual contract of $12 per month per user, with a month-month rate of 14$ for each user.
GoToMeeting Business allows you to host calls with up to 250 participants. This package starts at about $16 per month per user with an annual contract. If you want to go on a monthly basis, it’s about $19 per user.
GoToMeeting Enterprise This package is different from others, cos it involves larger organizations. You can host meetings and calls with up to 3000 participants. Unlike other packages, the pricing is customized for each organization with discounts for extra users.
How To Register For The First Time
- You need to visit goto.com/meeting/trial#
- You have to fill in details like your First Name, Last Name, Business Email, Phone Number, and Job Title (optional).
- Then you have to create a strong password for your account.
- Select the size of your company (like the number of people you’ll be having for your meeting).
- After that, click on “Start My Trial” to start your free 14-day GoToMeeting trial.
To log in, you can click on this link > enter the email address you used for your account > enter your password and click on “Sign in.”