With the GoToMeeting calendar plugins, you can be able to schedule meetings, join upcoming meetings, and as well manage your meetings directly from your calendar. With just a tap-in, you can just set your schedule prior to your different meetings. You can set up GoToMeeting with the calendar of your choice, which enables you to schedule sessions directly within your already existing tools. And right in this article, we’re going to guide you on how you can successfully install GoToMeeting calendar plugins…
Ever since the issue of the pandemic, conference calls have been the most effective tool for getting in touch with your colleagues and business associates. Whether you’re in for business purposes, or casual conversation, there’s no other virtual platform you can think of other than the GoToMeeting conference call service. You can host a meeting for free, and even join a session without any sign-up anywhere and anytime. And it offers a 14-day free trial, with discounts for annual contracts. Let’s head straight ahead and see how we can install GoToMeeting calendar plugins successfully…
ALSO SEE How To Login As an Admin GoToMeeting
How To Install GoToMeeting Calendar Plugin
GoToMeeting offers about two integrations to schedule and updates upcoming meetings directly from the Google Calendar. These are; Google Calendar Add-On or the Google Chrome Plugin.
To install the GoToMeeting Add-On in the Google Calendar, you need to follow the steps below:
- Open the GoToMeeting add-on here in the G Suite Marketplace.
- Click “Install.”
- Then click “Continue” to grant permission to GoToMeeting for the installation process.
- Then choose the Google account you wish to continue with, and click “Allow.”
- GoToMeeting add-on is now installed.
To install the GoToMeeting Google Chrome extension, you have to follow the steps below:
- The first thing to do is to open the GoToMeeting Google Calendar extension in the Chrome Store here.
- Click on “Add to Chrome.”
- Then click on “Add extension.”
- The extension will then be installed and ready for use.
You can locate the extension and toggle it on by clicking on the “More” icon via the Chrome browser > click on “More Tools” > click “Extensions” > then locate GoToMeeting for Google Calendar and toggle it on.
GoToMeeting Calendar Plugin