In this article, we’re going to show you how to log in on GoToMeeting Admin account. There are different ways to log in to the GoToMeeting account depending on the log-in option you first set up with. What this means is that your log inexperience will depend on the password manager application that you use. That is why we’re going to show you different methods you need to take in order to log in on GoToMeeting admin.
GoToMeeting conference call service is the perfect platform you should think of switching over to. You can go on a virtual meeting with business colleagues, anywhere and anytime. It’s easy to use and more secure, even with the mobile app as well. GoToMeeting conference call service is not a free conference service, no doubt, but it offers a 14-day free trial and provides discounts for annual contracts. GoToMeeting offers about 3 different plans, which include; GoToMeeting Professional, GoToMeeting Business, and GoToMeeting Enterprise.
How Do You Log In On GoToMeeting Admin
Before we go straight ahead to provide you with the steps to log in on GoToMeeting admin, it’s important for you to know that you don’t need a GoToMeeting account if you’re an attendee joining another’s conference meeting.
We’re going to provide you with steps to log in with your email address, your company’s IT admin account, and one of your existing social media accounts.
Now follow the steps below:
- The first step is to visit the site @ admin.logmeininc.com.
- Then enter your email address, your Company’s ID, or any of your social media accounts been linked in (Facebook, LinkedIn, or Microsoft).
- If you signed in with your Company’s ID, you’ll be redirected to your company’s sign-in page, where you’ll have to continue and fill in your company’s login details. Otherwise, you can fill in your other personal email or social account details.
- Once you’re done filling in your email, you can click “Next.”
- Then enter your account password and click “Sign in.”
- You’ll then have to verify your login if prompted.
If You Can’t Remember Your Login Password
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can easily reset it using your email address. How do you do this? You can follow the steps below:
- You’ll first have to go to the Forgot Password? page
- Enter your login email address and click on “Reset Password.”
- After a few seconds, you’ll receive a Forgot Your Password email.
- Click the link you received so to create a new password.
What If I’ve Not Registered For GoToMeeting Account Yet?
You just have to follow the steps below:
- You need to visit goto.com/meeting/trial#
- Fill in details like your First Name, Last Name, Business Email, Phone Number, and Job Title (optional).
- Create a password for your account.
- Select the size of your company (like the number of people you’ll be having for your meeting).
- Then click on “Start My Trial” to start your free 14-day GoToMeeting trial.
You can now log in to your account by clicking on this link https://global.gotomeeting.com. > enter the email address you used for your account > then enter your password and click on “Sign in.”