Steps To Go Live On Tiktok For The First Time: In this article, we’re going to teach you guys how to go live on Tiktok if this is your first time. Tiktok has become one of the most popular social media platforms out there, with over 800 million active users since its discovery. It is a platform mainly used for making short videos like dance, comedy, education, etc. Since its launch back in September 2017, the number of Tiktok mobile downloads increased to more than 2 billion as of October 2020. So to say, if you wish to gather more audience and increase your followers, the best thing is to stream live on Tiktok.
Before you go live on Tiktok, there are things you surely need to know and put in place. At first, you must have at least 1000 followers in your profile. Given the fact that Tiktok’s age limit is 16 years, you need to be at least 18 years of age before you can start getting some gifts virtually from your followers, which can in turn be changed into real cash. Again, whether you’re using an Android or iOS mobile, you can easily go live on Tiktok anytime and anywhere.
One thing you should know is that it’s not all about going live on Tiktok. You should try to be more creative with your streaming content. If you really want to gain more audience and followers, you need to create quality content, and also interact well. Now read further below to see how you can be able to go live on Tiktok…
How To Go Live On Tiktok
- The first step is to open your Tiktok app via your smartphone.
- Click on the “Add” button located in the middle of the tab menu.
- Select the “Live” option located under the record button.
- Then create a simple, short title for your streaming content.
- The next thing is for you to personalize your live streaming, and add some effects or filters to your session.
- After that, click on the “Go Live” button to start your live streaming.
- Once you’re done, you can now click on the “X” button to stop your recording.
- Read more here