Table of Contents
Easy Ways To Get Verified On Tiktok: Do you wish to get verified on Tiktok? Don’t worry, we’re going to put you through. If you’ve noticed, you’ll see that it’s not easy for someone to get that blue tick checkmark on Tiktok. Those that normally get it are brands, publishers, celebrities, and other public personalities. And you need to watch out for scammers out there, cos a lot of them will claim to be offering you the chance to get that blue checkmark, so you can pay them. This is an opportunity for you to know what to do in order to get verified on Tiktok without being scammed.
For you to get verified on Tiktok is similar to other social media platforms. For instance, if you have a brand, this is a way your account is been granted legitimacy and authenticity. The essence of this is to protect you by scaring away any form of impersonation or piracy on your account. This in turn will be evidence to your followers showing them that you’re real. That’s why getting this verification is not even easy. So that’s why we’re here to guide you on the path you need to follow if you want to get verified on Tiktok.
ALSO SEE: How To Buy & Sell a Tiktok Account
Guideline On How To Get Verified On Tiktok
Before I start, I want to make it known to you that there are criteria needed from the Tiktok Team before an account will get the verification. And they are as follows:
- Accounts of users already verified on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter.
- Accounts that share viral content constantly.
- Accounts that get more views always.
- Accounts that consistently gain around 500-2k followers per day.
- And accounts of users that feature in prominent platforms, TV shows, newspapers, and magazines.
How Do You Then Get Verified On Tiktok?
Having seen all the above criteria, you can see that you have some work to do. At least, you should aim to get 3/5 to 4/5 of the above criteria. Then how do you do this?
- Try as much as possible to share quality and entertaining contents that’ll get the attention of your audience. If you put in more effort into this, your videos will surely appear on other user’s “For You” feeds.
- Another way is for you to get verified on your other social media platforms. Try and seek verification on your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. Not only getting the verification but also make sure that these respective accounts are connected to your Tiktok account so it’ll be noticed.
- Last but not the least, you need to try and make sure that your brand and content gets the attention of the media. It will be quite fascinating if you have a link in the media. Or maybe, you can do some public service so you can get noticed.