How To Get App Appearance On Snapchat: iPhone And Android: With the new introduction of the App Appearance feature on Snapchat, users can now be able to turn on dark mode with it. So, if you’re interested in using this feature, you need to first know how to enable it. Although, this App Appearance feature is not automatically available to everyone with the Snapchat app. So in case, you don’t know where or how to get App Appearance on Snapchat, just calm down and read through this article, cos we’re going to show you here…
Just like I told you earlier, not everyone will have access to the App Appearance even though you can easily find it within the Snapchat settings menu. The reason is the fact that it’s hasn’t been long since Snapchat rolled out the dark mode feature. So you shouldn’t be surprised if the App Appearance feature is not displayed under the “My Account” section.
So, if you ever encounter such a case, then you should know that it’s down to app updates. What this means is that Snapchat does roll out updates to the app, by adding new features and bugs fixing. So, in order to make sure that you receive the dark mode feature, it’s quite important for you to ensure that your app is up to date.
How Do You Then Get App Appearance On Snapchat?
In order to get app appearance on Snapchat, just follow the steps below:
- You need to first open the Snapchat app and click on the profile icon located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Then locate the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- You’ll see a list of settings options there. Scroll down and you’ll see the App Appearance tab located at the bottom of the “My Account” section.
- Click on “App Appearance” to open another menu.
- From there, you can now either choose “Always Dark,” Always Light,” or “Match System.”
Note: Always Light is the default theme, switching to Always Dark changes your Snapchat theme to dark mode, whereas the Match System will be determined by the device’s OS theme preference.