Steps To Get a Snapchat Streak Back: Snapchat streak or Snapstreak is whereby you and your friend share exciting snaps with each other. Users are allowed to exchange snaps like photos and videos, exchange fun filters, lenses, or other effects between each other. Given the fact that snaps disappear immediately after they’re been viewed, you can still reload a snap but only once in 24 hours. So, therefore, if you ever lose your Snapstreak, we’re here to guide you in a way you can get a Snapchat streak back. Just read through this article to see how it’s done…
Snapchat over the years has remained one of the most popular social messaging apps out there. You can chat with friends, view stories, and as well exchange snaps with friends. Snapchat streaks can be stated as the number of days you and your friend(s) exchange snaps on daily basis, which might be in form of filters, lenses, and even effects. Maybe you didn’t log in and missed the opportunity to send a snap to your friend(s) on a particular day, the Snapstreak will disappear entirely. But what if you didn’t actually miss a day but your Snapstreak disappeared? There’s a way you can get a Snapchat streak back.
How Do You Get a Snapchat Streak Back?
- The first step is to open the Snapchat app on your device.
- Go to the Settings tab and scroll down to the “Snapchat Support” section.
- Then click on “I Need Help.”
- Click on “Snaostreaks.”
- Click on “Let us Know” located in the “What if my Snapstreak has gone” option.
- The next thing is for you to tap on the “My Snapstreaks disappeared” option.
- You’ll then have to fill in the form displayed on the screen by providing the correct and relevant information.
- After that, tap on “Send.”
You have to wait for the Snapchat Support team to look into and review your information, and look for a way to get your Snapstreak back.
For more details click HERE