Steps To Fix iPhone Won’t Merge Calls Vodafone: The conference call feature is one of the best features been adopted by Apple, in which its functionality is made available by default. And one thing about the service is that the activation service is free of charge. With this, you get the chance to connect and talk on the phone with several people at a time. You can add other participants, merge and disconnect callers, depending on your carrier. But what if your iPhone conference call stopped working, and you can’t be able to merge calls again? Don’t worry about that, cos we’re going to teach you how you can fix iPhone won’t merge calls as regards to the Vodafone network…
It’s quite free to join a conference call while using a Vodafone network, although you’ll only be charged at first. Again, you’ll also be charged for the number of people you invite to join the conference call. So say, Vodafone allows you to be able to engage in a conference call with up to 6 people. But you need to have a Pay monthly or business account before you can start a call. Pay As You Go subscribers are not allowed to start a conference call but can be invited to join. And if you’re hosting a conference call, you can as well invite other users irrespective of the network they’re using.
So, therefore, irrespective of the type of iPhone device you’re using, there might be a case of you not been able to merge calls to create your own conference call. This can be quite frustrating, but there’s always a solution to it. And that’s why we’re going to help you fix iPhone won’t merge calls issues when it comes to networks like Vodafone.
How To Fix iPhone Won’t Merge Calls Problem Via Vodafone Network
In order to fix iPhone won’t merge calls issue, you need to make sure that your Vodafone SIM is already inserted in your iPhone device.
- The first step is to open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and click on “General.”
- Scroll down again and click on “Reset.”
- Then tap on “Reset Network Settings.”
- Enter your passcode.
- Then click again on the “Reset Network Settings” button.
- After that, you can now go ahead and merge calls.
How To Merge Calls
- You can start by dialing the first participant via your iPhone call dialer.
- When the call connects, you can click on “Add call” which is the + button.
- Tap the “Hold & Accept” button.
- Wait for the call to connect, and then click on “Merge calls” denoted by an upward arrow.
Fix iPhone Won’t Merge Calls Vodafone