Have been having issues with your iPhone ringtones? You’ve tried as much as possible to fix it but to no avail. You’ve reached the bust stop because we’re going to show you how you can be able to fix your iPhone ringtones with just some simple steps.
There’s no doubt that using an iPhone device as a starter can be quite stranger considering the fact that you’ve been conversant with maybe an Android device earlier. The specifications on iPhone are quite different to Android in some ways. For instance, switching of ringtones on Android is not the same as iPhone so you need to take the step provided for you on this site in order to fix your iPhone ringtones.
Due to the fact that there has been an update been made on iOS, you can probably as well fix the ringtone issue on your device whenever you want to. Having assigned a ringtone on your device and the sound for incoming calls is not even playing. All you need is to learn how to fix your iPhone ringtones so you can be able to set your phone on to be giving you that jiggle.
Steps to Fix Your iPhone Ringtones So Easily
Follow the steps below so you can be able to fix your iPhone ringtones:
- The first step you need to take is to go to the Settings app and go to Sounds
- The next thing is to adjust the volume of your ringtone.
- You’ll see a Red color on the Mute button on your phone.
- All you need is to switch it on to let your ringtone to ring.
- The next thing is to restart your iPhone or power off and on.
Doing this will definitely fix your iPhone ringtones.
Note: If you were not able to fix the problem via the steps above, you’ll have to wait for new iOS update to fix this bug. This could be bugs in your present iOS version. All you need to do is to wait for the new update to get this bug fixed. And you can report the bug to Apple support to help it quickly fix it.
Also See: How to Solve Your iPhone Sound Problem
You might be interested in adding ringtones to iPhone from a computer device.
One thing you’ll notice is that you may not find a Tones tab in iTunes 12.7. This is because Apple removes the ability to manage ringtones and apps. Apple suggests you to use the Sounds Settings on device to re-download your ringtones.
The alternative for the iTunes enables you to transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone directly; you can also transfer songs to iPhone as ringtone.
- All you need to do is to open AnyTrans.
- Plug it in your iPhone and click on “Device Manager.”
- Go to the Category Management page in AnyTrans for iOS.
- After that, click on “Audio” and then choose your ringtones.
- Click on the “Settings” button to set the duration of the ringtones.
- After that, then you need to click on “Save” to confirm.
- The next thing is to click the + button.
- Select the ringtones or songs that you want to add to your iPhone and click “Open” for it to play.
Additional Tip – How to Change Facebook Password on iPhone
Do you want to know how you can be able to change your iPhone Facebook password? Then you need to follow our lead cos we’re here to solve that problem for you.
Before you can be able to perform this task, you need to make sure that you have your old password off-head or even written somewhere. But you can as well use the forgotten password process if you cannot be able to remember the password.
In order for you to change your iPhone Facebook password, follow the steps below:
- The first thing you need to do is to get the latest version of the Facebook app launched on your iPhone.
- Tap and open the Facebook app.
- Log into your account.
- Click on the “More” option located at the right bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Click on the “Settings & Privacy” and tap on “Settings.”
- Scroll down and locate Security and Login.
- Click on “Change Password” which is located under Login.
- The next step is where you’ll have to enter your old password in the current password field.
- After that, enter your new password and then re-enter it to confirm.
- Then click on “Change Password” and wait for a while.
- You’ll now see “Logout of other devices?”
- After that, you’ll now have to decide whether you want to stay login on other devices or to stay logged in.
- Then tap ‘Continue” and then click on “Getting Started.”
Once you’ve followed the steps above, your password will be changed successfully.
Note: For security reasons for your account not to be easily hacked, it is highly advisable for you to setup a Two-Factor Authentication for Facebook. Doing this will require a double password and it’s much more secure and reliable. Anybody that managed to get your password needs to also have your security code cos Facebook will request for that.
Then if you’re using a computer (PC or Apple Mac), which you do log in to your Facebook account with, there’s also a way you can be able change your password as well.
- You’ll have to open Facebook and log into your account.
- Click on the Drop-Down Arrow icon and go to Settings.
- Click on “Security and Login” located at the top right corner of your page.
- The next thing is to click on “Edit” located next to Change Password.
- Enter your old password and the new password.
- Re-enter the new password to confirm it.
- After that, click on “Save Changes” and you’re done.
How to Download Facebook Videos on iPhone
Before you can be able to perform this task, then you need to have an iOS device running version 13 or later. So if your iPhone is not yet running that version, you’ll need to go to your General Settings, download and install the version through your device’s Software Update.
But apart from that, if you’re also using apple-related devices like, iPad and iPod models, then this feature is also exclusive for you. So see the steps below:
- The first step you need to take is to open the Facebook app via your iPhone and the search for the video you’re looking for.
- Then click on the “Share” button which is located below the video.
- After that, click on “Copy Link.”
- Then open Safari from your iPhone and then go to the Facebook video download service.
- You’ll then have to paste the link in the text area box and tap “Go.”
- Your video will then be ready once you do that. All you need is to click on the “Download video” button.
- Safari will then ask you; “Do you want to download this video?”
- All you need to do is to tap “Download.”
- Now observe carefully to see your download progress in the icon located at the top right corner of your Safari.
- Once you’ve completed your download, click on the “Download” icon to check your video.
- You can now save the video in your iPhone Camera Roll by tapping on the “Share” icon.
- Finally, you can now click on “Save Video.”
You can as well learn how to delete a page on your iPhone and iPad
Facebook has become a popular social network site that provides avenue for a personal or business page, thereby enabling you to grow your business across the globe. Currently, that there are several categories like; Movies, Music & Other, People, Sports, Television, Books & Magazines, Brands & Products, Companies & Organizations, Local Business, and Websites & Blogs.
So therefore, you need to read further below so as to learn how to delete Facebook page on iOS device.
- The first step to take is to download and install the Latest Facebook App on your iPhone/ iPad.
- Once you’ve logged-in, tap on the “More” icon that is located at the low right corner of the screen.
- The next thing is to click on “Pages” so to see all created Facebook pages.
- Then select a page that you want to delete.
- After that, click on the “More” option on the Facebook page which is located next to the Facebook app search bar.
- You’ll now have to click on “Edit Page” when a pop-up screen appears.
- Scroll down to the screen and click on the “Settings” icon. This includes editing your page info, which comprises of your description and message options.
- The next thing is to click on “General” which is located under the Settings icon.
- Scroll down the screen and click on a link that says “Delete Facebook Page Name.” which is located under the Remove Page icon.
- After that, click on “Delete Page.”
Was this helpful? You can as well drop your comment in the box below.