Table of Contents
Find a Job On Facebook: Have you been looking for a way to find a Job on Facebook and still can’t? Then you should know that you’ve hit the jackpot! In this article, we’re going to show you how to find a job on Facebook. What you need to know is that you can’t just rely on job sites if you’re seeking for a job. Facebook has made it easier for job seekers to easily find a job on Facebook without much stress. You can apply for it and also monitor the progress of your application as well on Facebook.
Facebook remains the most popular social media platform with lots of users signing up on daily basis. You can add friends from your contact list that are on Facebook and connect with them. You can as well send and receive messages from your friends far or near, you can share files, photos, videos, etc with your friends online. Not only that, but you can also update your status so that your friends can see your recent activities wherever you are. But another thing you can be able to do is to find a Job on Facebook, and that’s what we’re going to show you here…
Also see 8 Steps To Turn Off Facebook Dating
Where Can I Find a Job On Facebook?
If you want to find a job on Facebook, yo need to follow the steps below:
- The first step is to click on the 3-horizontal Menu option lines on your Facebook homepage
- Scroll down and click on “Jobs.” you can tap on “See More” if you don’t see Jobs.
- It’s now left for you to add your location, category, or the job type you’re seeking for. You can also tap on “Search Jobs” at the top so you can enter the job position you’re looking for. And you can turn on notifications for the jobs you’ve searched for.
- The next thing is to go to a company’s page and scroll down until you see the Jobs section and then tap on “See All.” If you don’t see a Job’s section, then it suggests that no job has been posted yet by the company.
- Once you’ve found the type of job you’re looking for, then you need to click on it and apply for it.
How Do You Apply?
- Just click on the Job Post you wish to apply for.
- Click on “Apply Now” once you’ve reviewed the job details.
- You’ll then have to fill in the application by typing on the Pencil icon on the right corner to edit your details.
- Then tap “Send.”
- Once you do that, your application will therefore be sent as a message to the employer.
Monitor The Progress Of Your Application
It’s advisable to always keep track of your job applications to know if there’s any notification from some of the employers.
- The first step is to click on the 3-horizontal Menu option lines on your Facebook homepage.
- Scroll down and click on “Jobs.”
- Then tap on “Applied” to see the jobs you’ve applied for.
- Tap on “Saved” so you can see all the jobs you’ve saved.
- Then tap on “Alerts” to turn on the job notifications so you can always be informed.