Table of Contents
FaceTime Video Conferencing 2021 | Can You Add 3 or Multiple People on FaceTime?: Having FaceTime video conferencing is definitely the real deal. Lockdown cannot stop you from having an online conference meeting with your colleagues at work. It doesn’t have to be a physical connection before you can have your one-on-one interaction. You can connect with whoever every you want anywhere and anytime with your iOS device. You can either start a FaceTime video conferencing either from the app or from your Messages app.
For to be able to conduct a FaceTime video conferencing, you’ll need an iPhone 6 or later, or an iPadOS like; iPad Pro or later, iPad Air 2 or later, iPad mini 4 or later, iPad 5th generation or later, or iPod touch 7th generation. Although, if iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch runs an iOS version 12.1.4, you can easily join a Group FaceTime call as an audio participant. Just read through this article let’s show you how to start a FaceTime video conferencing…
How to Start a FaceTime Video Conferencing
Using the FaceTime App:
- You’ll first of all open the FaceTime App
- Then tap on the “Add (+)” button located at the top-right corner
- Enter the name of the people you want to add, by their phone numbers or email addresses
- Once they’re available, you can then tap on the Audio or Video icon to start your conference call.
Using the Messages App:
Just tap on “Contacts” located at the top of the group conversation > then tap on the FaceTime icon to start your Group video call.
Add Someone to the Conference Group Call
You can add about 3 or more down to a maximum of 32 people to your video conference Group.
When you add someone, you can’t be able to remove the person unless he/she ends the conference video call.
- To add someone from the conference call, tap on the “Add (+)” button
- Then tap on “Add Person”
- You’ll have to enter the person’s name, phone number, or email address.
- After that, tap on “Add Person to FaceTime”.
- The next thing you should do is to tap on “Ring” located next to the person’s name so he/she will be alerted by the incoming call from you.