Table of Contents
Facebook Video Call Conferencing 2021 | Messenger Group Video Call Limit: Due to the pandemic that has ravaged the world, having a virtual video call meeting has been the answer because workers tend to work from home as a result of restrictions and lockdowns. To make matters worse, if you’re working to and fro within and outside your country, it really comes with a quarantine period because of travel bans. So the only thing that will work perfectly for you especially in this tough period is Facebook video call conferencing. It’s very much easy to make video calls on Facebook and you’ll use either your mobile phone or your desktop.
Facebook video call conferencing enables you to chat with either one person or with a group of your employees online. You can create a video call on Facebook and invite a maximum of 50 people. If you’re video calling with one person, your IP address will be shared with the other person’s device so as to set up a peer-to-peer connection. This connection uses your IP address to connect directly with the person you’re video calling in order to improve the video and audio quality of your call. You just need to read through this article in order to see how a Facebook video call conferencing works…
ALSO SEE How to Activate Facebook Dark Mode
Facebook Video Call Conferencing Setup
If you want to set up a Facebook video call conferencing, you just need to go to “Chats” > open a group conversation with the people you want to video chat with > then tap on the Video icon.
It’s very simple to join your workplace’s Room. Once a meeting is been set up by your employer, a link will be shared with you > just click on the link to join the meeting.
If you want to join straight to any group that is not your company, you don’t really need a link to do so. All you just need is to use the Rooms tab to check all Rooms that are open in a Group > then you need to check the pinned Rooms at the top of the News Feed.
ALSO SEE : Facebook Messenger Chat Rooms
How to Host Facebook Video Call Conference Meeting
- You can decide to create a Room from Chats, Groups, News Feed, or Workplace.
- If you’re using Workplace Rooms, the maximum of people to be added is 50.
- All you need is to share the Room’s link with the people you wish to connect with for the conference call.
- If you want to set up a video call with your company or team anytime you fix a time, just go to your Group and click on the Camera icon located at the top right corner of the screen > once you do that, all the group members will be selected to join the meeting.
- You can see all the participants in the Room on the right side of your screen.
- You can now conduct the conference meeting with the other participants. Anything you want to show your workers, you can just share your screen by clicking on the icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- If any participant shares any opinion via his or her screen, you can just view the shared screen by switching to the Primary Speaker view located at the top right corner. To watch the shared screen, just click on the person sharing their screen to pin their video.
- You can lock your room so people cannot join again, by clicking on the second icon located at the left bottom of the screen > then click on the “Lock” icon.
- You can remove any participant you don’t want again in the Room. To do this, just scroll to the “See call Participants” icon > navigate to the participant(s) you wish to remove > click on “Remove” located next to the participant’s name.
- More interestingly, you can take notes on every meeting you hold with your company group by creating a Doc in the Group. You can add a cover photo to it and select “Allow group members to edit this document”.