Table of Contents
In today’s article, we’re going to show you how you can see your Facebook page followers online. Facebook allows us to follow people and other people follow us via our Facebook page. When someone follows you or follows your page, they will be able to see all your updates in their News Feed. This gives them an insight into the activities that roves around you, as long as it’s been posted on Facebook. One thing you’ll really love to do is to see your Facebook page followers so you can also know those keeping track of you on Facebook.
There are quite lots of different segments of Facebook pages to follow; you can follow someone’s profile, follow a company, a brand, or even any kind of business. For instance, when someone likes your page(s) on Facebook, it means that they’re indicating interest in whatsoever that has to do with your Facebook profile with respect to that particular page. If you want to see whether your page has been liked and been followed up, you’ll just have to go to the “About” section in your Facebook profile. Now read further below to see how you can see your Facebook page followers…
Also see: How to Delete Facebook Page on iOS Devices
How Do You See Your Facebook Page Followers?
We’re going to provide you with guidelines for the Facebook app on your iPhone/Android, for computer desktop, and if you’re using a mobile web browser:
- You’ll first have to open the Facebook app and sign in to your account.
- Go to your page and click on “More” which is denoted by 3 dots …
- Then click on “Insights”
- Scroll down to “Page Activity” where you can see the number of people that have followed your page.
Using a Desktop Computer
- Open Facebook from your computer and sign in.
- Click on “Insights” which is located at the top of your page.
- Then click on “People” located in the left column.
- Click on “Your Followers” which is located at the top so you can see personal details of those following your page.
Via a Mobile Web Browser
- Open a mobile web browser and sign in to your Facebook account.
- Then tap on “Activity” located at the top of your page.
- Scroll down and tap on “Followers” to see the number of people that have followed your page.