Facebook Messenger Video Call Background | How it Works: In this article, we’re going to tell you about Facebook Messenger video call background and how to use it. Some may ask, what’s the Facebook Messenger video call background all about? Well, if you want to improve your video chat or to protect your privacy, then you really need to use the video call background. There are lots of background been offered by Facebook so you can choose from. And one thing you should know is that you can only add a video call background only by using the Facebook Messenger app on your device and not from the web browser which you use to access Facebook Messenger.
Facebook video call allows you to video chat with either one person or with a group of people online. You can create a video call on Facebook and invite a maximum of 50 people. If you’re video calling with one person, your IP address will be shared with the other person’s device so as to set up a peer-to-peer connection. This connection uses your IP address to connect directly with the person you’re video calling in order to improve the video and audio quality of your call. Our major focus in this article is how we can use the Facebook Messenger video call background…
ALSO SEE Facebook Video Call Conferencing
How to Use Facebook Messenger Video Call Background
- Once you join a Facebook Messenger Room using the app, you’ll need to tap on the screen to bring up a head’s up display.
- You’ll then have to tap on the Smiley face icon located at the bottom of the video from your phone.
- After that, a menu will open for you at the bottom of the screen, containing options like effects, backgrounds, and lighting.
- Then select “Backgrounds”
- You’ll see backgrounds like; beach, mountains, the sky, etc.
- Choose any of the backgrounds to apply to your video.
- If you want to change from the background by returning back to your normal default background, you can just tap on the icon located in the row featuring a circle with a line on it.
Note: From the same menu, you can also select and use the effects and lighting options to add to your video as well if you want to.