Table of Contents
Facebook Marketplace Moncton: Do you wish to sell your products on Facebook? If yes, then you should try “Facebook Marketplace Moncton.” With the Marketplace feature, you can easily buy and sell things to people in your area, cos they’ll be linked with you on Facebook, thereby making it easy for you. All you just need to get started is to sign in to your Facebook account, go to the Marketplace tab to be able to sell or buy any product as long as someone declares interest. We’re going to highlight more things you should know about Facebook Marketplace Moncton…
It’s very important to adhere to the policies of Facebook Marketplace Moncton so you don’t violate any rules and regulations. For instance, you’re allowed to sell lots of products excluding; illegal drugs, digital products or subscriptions, weapons/ammunition, animals, gambling services, adult movies, real or virtual currency, tobacco products, event tickets, and Gift cards. So you should stay away from the listed products if you still want to sell on Marketplace.
Whenever you sell any product on Marketplace, you’ll have to create what is called a “Public Listing.” This includes people on Marketplace, News Feed, Facebook Search, Groups, Etc. The reason for this is for people to see it on Facebook, which you can as well decide to post to any Facebook business group you’re in. There are about thirty categories you’ll have to choose from when you’re creating a listing, such as; property to rent, furniture, vehicles, tools, toys, and games, etc. Now let’s give you a guide on how Facebook Marketplace Moncton works…
Vital Tips To Get You Started On Facebook Marketplace Moncton
Before you can be able to sell your items faster on Marketplace, you have to make sure that your profile is properly updated so to attract more customers to your products:
- You have to take photos of your original products and post them on Marketplace listings so that buyers can be able to trust them.
- Writing a small article about your products is also a boost. Even though it’s not a must but it will surely give you a heads up on potential buyers.
- There’s a need for you to try and provide original receipts and certificates of your products so as to help boost the trust buyers have for you.
- During your listing, make sure that the prices attached are genuine and right.
- You need to try and be responsible and professional during your dealings. For instance, you don’t mix your personal chat with a buyer when it’s time for business.
- Whenever you sell a product to a buyer, you need to mark that particular item as “Sold” so you don’t get extra offers from that particular product from other buyers when you know it’s been sold already.