Table of Contents
Facebook Lite Free Mode: In this article, we’re going to tell you how about the Facebook Lite Free Mode. With Facebook Lite Free Mode, you can have access to your Facebook account without any data charges at least. If you want to chat with someone but short of data, you don’t have to worry as long as you have an active internet connection. All you just need is to switch to Facebook Lite Free Mode and start chatting. But one thing you should know is that this Free Mode is restricted to some exciting services on Facebook such as; viewing photos and videos, sharing files, uploading photos or images, as well as updating your stories, etc…
Facebook Lite version is very much easy and free to use, and most users are making use of this app more than the normal Facebook app. The lite version can easily be downloaded on a device that has low storage compared to the normal app. Also, if you want to manage your data effectively, then you should consider making use of the Lite version cos it consumes less data than the normal Facebook. Now let’s guide you on how you can log into your account via the Facebook Lite Free Mode and continue chatting online…
Also see How to Login FB Messenger Kids 2021
Facebook Lite Free Mode Login Account
- Before you can log in to the Facebook Lite Free Mode, you’ll first need to download the Facebook lite app on your device’s Store and search for it.
- Once your search concludes, you can select Facebook Lite from the search results.
- Then download/install the app on your device.
- You can now start using the app on Free Mode by logging into your account with your username/phone number/email address and then enter your password.
- After that, click on “Sign in”
- Once you’re logged in to your account, you’ll start using the app and chat for free without any data charges.
Note: If you’re previously using the normal Facebook app to access your account and changed to the Lite version, you don’t have to worry about your account details cos everything will still be intact and you can as well be using both apps if you want to.