Changing background mode is no longer something new on social media platforms, and Facebook dark mode is not an exception. With this, you can be able to switch from a white to a black background and chat on Facebook. As long as you have access to Facebook’s beta dark mode, we’ll teach you how you can activate Facebook dark mode on your device.
Some Facebook user might why is this dark mode necessary? But I want to tell you that using the Facebook dark mode tends to consume less power as compared to the white shining bright mode. And so to say, it’ll be preferable for a user who has a problem with eyesight cos dark mode cools the eyes. So whether you’re using Facebook on an iPhone, Android, or computer device, we’re going to show you how you can activate Facebook dark mode…
Also see Facebook Lite Free Mode
How to Activate Facebook Dark Mode
Let’s see how you can activate Facebook dark mode on your smartphone:
Using an iPhone
- log in to the Facebook latest version app and click on the hamburger menu located at the bottom right corner
- Scroll down and select “Settings and Privacy”
- You need to check to see whether you have the beta test available. If yes, then you need to select and activate the “Dark Mode” option.
Using an Android Phone
Just like the iPhone option, you’ll need the latest version of the Facebook app to do this:
- Go to the hamburger menu to open the “Settings and Privacy” option
- Then you have to locate the “Dark Mode” option and activate it.
Dark Mode Option on Computer
- The first thing is to visit https://facebook.com and log in to your account
- Then select the drop-down arrow icon located at the top right corner of the page
- When the drop-down menu option appears, you’ll have to click on the “Switch to New Facebook” option
- Then select the drop-down arrow menu again
- Click on the toggle next to the “Dark Mode” option that’s located in the Account Settings dropdown menu
- Then toggle it on to blue to activate the “Dark Mode” for your Facebook background.