Table of Contents
YouTube Shorts 2021: 6 Simple Steps To Enable YouTube Shorts: In today’s article, we’re going to show you how to enable YouTube Shorts. YouTube Shorts enables you to create videos of up to 60 seconds, whereby you can capture multiple clips. In case you don’t know, YouTube Shorts is a way whereby you can connect with a new audience with your smartphone and the Shorts camera in the YouTube app. It is a way of creating new short-form vidoes with the use of mobile phones. And it’s a perfect and easy way whereby new creators tend to gain more followers.
There are different features on YouTube which you can use to create your Shorts such as, adding Music & Sound, adding Text after recording a short, use the Speed icon to increase or slow down the recording, and you can also use Timer to set your recording by determining when the recording stops. Once you create Shorts, they will definitely stay on your channel along with your regular YouTube videos. Now read further below to learn how to enable YouTube Shorts…
How Do You Enable YouTube Shorts?
- Open your YouTube app
- Click on “Customize Channel”
- Then locate “Add Section” and tap on it
- You’ll see options like Popular uploads, Short videos, Live now, etc. Tap on “Short videos.”
- You’ll see Featured sections, where you’ll see a list of your Shorts videos.
- Select any one and tap “Publish.”
- For more details click HERE
Additional Tip – Once you’ve enabled YouTube Shorts, you can now go ahead and create your Shorts on the YouTube app.
- You can simply do this by signing in to YouTube on mobile.
- Click on “Create” and tap “Create a Short.”
- Set the timing of your Short to be more than 15 seconds to a maximum of 60 seconds.
- Then tap “Record a clip” by holding the capture button.
- Remove your hand from the recording button to stop.
- Tap “Done” to preview your record
- Tap “Next” to add details to your video.
- You can now add a title of a maximum of 100 characters to your Short.
- Once you’re done, tap “Upload” to finish.