Download Zedge For Your PC: Are you looking for the best app that offers your computer the best background wallpaper it deserves? Then you should be looking at Zedge. And if you’re wondering how to get the app, you don’t have to worry about it cos this article is going to help you download Zedge for your PC. What’s so special about Zedge? Zedge remains one of the best cos it offers free unlimited background wallpapers, cool ringtones, and exciting games.
Zedge enables you to set ringtones and wallpapers directly from the app. You can also browse for any exciting content like wallpapers, ringtones, notifications, games, and icons. You can search for items easily and also save items as favorites without even downloading them. You can also download free live and static wallpapers as well. All of the files you download will be stored in a folder where you can be able to locate them.
Another thing about Zedge is that everything is been arranged into categories. All of these categories include; games, designs, politics, people, anime, cartoons, comedy, auto, vehicles, news, pets, landscapes, entertainment, etc. Now read further below so you can see how to download Zedge for your PC…
How To Download Zedge For Your PC
You can download Zedge on Windows XP, Windows 7/8/8.1/, and Windows 10. Zedge can also work on a Mac computer as well.
To download Zedge for your PC, you need to choose any of the Android Emulators either Bluestacks or MEmuPlay.
Use Bluestacks Android Emulator
- The first step is to install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After the installation process, you’ll have to open it.
- Open your Google account or create one to sign in.
- Once you’ve signed into the Bluestacks emulator, you’ll see Google Play Store there.
- Open the Google Play Store from there and search for Zedge.
- Once you’ve seen Zedge, you can now install it and start using it on your PC.
Using MEmu Play Installer
- The first step is to download and install MEmu Play and finish the setup.
- Start MEmu Play and open Google Play from there.
- Search for Zedge from there.
- Once you’ve seen it, download and install the app.
- Once you’re done with the installation, you can now open Zedge and enjoy it on your PC.