Table of Contents
5 Steps To Download Twitter Videos: In today’s article, we’ll be teaching you how to download Twitter videos directly to your mobile phone or computer devices. Lots of users have been trying to get most of these interesting twitter videos saved on their phones but have not come up with the idea on how to do just that. We’re here to tell you that it’s very easy to download Twitter videos, and that’s what we’ll be highlighting for you here…
Twitter is one of the popular and more professional social platforms anyone can sign up for. Unlike some of the other social platforms, Twitter is quite secure and scam-free. This makes it to be amongst the top platforms with a high level of security. If you’re yet to sign up for Twitter, we’ll also put you through as well. Now read further below so you can see how to download Twitter videos online.
How To Download Twitter Videos
- The first step is to visit Twitter.com.
- Go to the tweet that contains twitter video(s).
- Click on the tweet and copy the URL from the address bar of the browser. Or you can click on the 3-dot lines and click on “Copy link to Tweet.”
- Once you’ve copied the tweet link, you can then paste it in the above URL box.
- Then click on the “Download” button.
If You Don’t Have a Twitter Account
- You need to visit Twitter.com.
- Then click on “Sign Up.”
- You’ll have to fill in your information as directed.
- Then enter your phone number or email, and the name you want to use for your Twitter account.
- Once you’re done filling out your information and other details, the Twitter team will send a verification code to either your email or phone number depending on the one you used for your sign-up.
- Finally, you need to create a strong password you want to use.
- Once your account has been verified, you will be taken to the Twitter home page, and you’ll be logged into your new Twitter account.