Download Instagram Profile Picture Online | 6 Steps To Download Instagram Profile Picture: In this article, we’re going to be teaching how you can download Instagram profile pictures online. People like to download or view other people’s profile pictures for several reasons. Not only on Instagram, but this has become common in most other social media platforms. But the difference is that, unlike Instagram, you can’t be able to download or enlarge profile pictures on other social platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram, and Twitter. But don’t be confused, you can’t do this on the Instagram app. Right here, we’re going to show you how you can be able to download Instagram profile pictures online…
Instagram is one of the most popular and trending social media platforms currently. Lots of users have been signing up on the social platform on daily basis, making it one of the most used social platforms based on active users. Through one of its features, users now have the ability to view and download profile pictures at full size. Given the fact that there are several downloader tools out there, it makes it possible to use some apps to download Instagram profile pictures directly on either your iOS or Android devices respectively.
How To Download Instagram Profile Picture
- The first thing you need to do is to go to the Instagram profile of the person you want to download his or her profile picture via the mobile app or desktop browser.
- Click the three-dot menu icon.
- Select “Copy Profile URL” in the mobile app. If it’s via desktop browsers, just copy the address bar URL.
- Then paste the URL in the address space of the web browser.
- Hold down or right and click on the person’s Instagram profile picture, and click on “View.”
- When the profile picture appears in full size, just click on the “Download” button to save it.
Once you do this, the profile picture of that person will be saved to your device.
If you’re using an iPhone device, you can use the sharing option and click on “Save to phone” so the picture will be saved to your camera toll.
Or you can click here to use this app