Table of Contents
Download Google Meet on PC | Google Meet Download PC: Looking for a way to download Google Meet on PC? Then you don’t have to worry cos you’re on the right site. Maybe you’ve been having a conference meeting on Google Meet using your smartphone and you now want it on a big screen, surely this will give you a big clear view of HD video and you’re going to enjoy it! Google Meet is the most convenient and easy way to connect with your family and loved ones on video meeting using your PC anywhere you are. We’ve provided you with the guideline that will help you to download Google Meet on PC…
Google Meet allows you to have a group meeting with about 250 people at once. With Google Meet, you can be able to create or join HD video meetings with your guys irrespective of where you are. Security is assured cos it’s well encrypted. And there’s always an update in order to ensure extra protection. You’ll have full access to take pictures, read your contacts, record audio during meetings, and as well call phone numbers directly.
Also see Google Meet Visual Effects: 19 Effects for Your Google Meet
Download Google Meet On PC
You can decide to either download the app or you can visit the website to join or host a new meeting (if you already have an account).
- You have to download “Installer” and complete the setup
- Then open Google Play Store on your PC
- Search for Google Meet
- Download and install the app on your PC
- With the help of the Installer, you can now use the app once you’ve succeeded in installing the app.
Host a Meeting
You can host a meeting and invite up to 250 people (whether they’re your colleagues or not) to participate.
- To do this, you can simply share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with just a tap on the app.
- You can share your screen by presenting relevant documents during the conference meeting.
- If you want to record in order to keep in touch after the meeting, you can simply tap on the record icon during the meeting.
- If you want to get your record, you can get the file directly from Google Drive.
Alternative Way to Setup a Meeting
- Visit https://meet.google.com/
- Click on “Join or Start a Meeting”
- Then you’ll have to enter a name
- Click on the “Join Now” button. If you’re starting a meeting, just click on the “Start Now” button.