6 Steps To Delete Your Clubhouse Account: Clubhouse app might be turning out to be another thing for some users, and that’s why we’ve decided to prepare this article for you. Have you suddenly grown tired that you want to delete your Clubhouse account? Then you’re definitely on the right site. Clubhouse Social app is a platform designed for casual, drop-in audio conversations.
Here, you get the chance to communicate with your friends and other users of this app all around the world. But there’s no doubt that at this point, you’ve decided to suddenly do away with the Clubhouse app. All you just need is to read further below to see how you can be able to delete your Clubhouse account.
The clubhouse is a social app that enables users of up to 5,000 to engage in virtual group conversations at the same time. With this app, you get the chance to communicate with your friends and other users of this app all around the world. Ever since its introduction in the month of March 2020, the Clubhouse Social app has really been trending and has created major competition for other companies like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Spotify, etc. For you, you’ve been into it for a while and probably you don’t fancy it, So the best thing for you is to delete your Clubhouse account and that’s what we’ll show you here…
How To Delete Your Clubhouse Account
- Follow the steps below to delete your Clubhouse account:
- The first thing is to open the app.
- Then click on your profile picture located at the top right corner.
- Then tap on the gear icon on the top right side and go to “Account.
- The next thing is to tap on “Deactivate Account.”
- Then read the deactivation instructions and tap on “I Understand.”
- After that, tap on “Deactivate Account.”
Note: You need to know that you can still reactivate your account again in 30 days after deactivating it. But after 30 days and you don’t reactivate it back, your account will then be deleted permanently.