Table of Contents
How To Delete Tiktok Account On Chromebook: In today’s article, we’re going to show you how to delete Tiktok account on Chromebook. This is really good news for Chromebook users who are still finding it hard to delete their Tiktok accounts. We’ve received complaints from you guys about not been able to delete Tiktok account on Chromebook. So that’s why we prepared this article to help you guys with the process.
Before you delete your Tiktok account, you’ll not be able to have access to your posts, and as well refund any item you purchased. Although, your messages will still be visible to other users. And again, your account will only be deactivated for a period of 30 days after which the account will be closed permanently if you don’t log in within that period. Now let’s head straight ahead and draft for you steps to delete Tiktok account on Chromebook…
How To Delete Tiktok Account On Chromebook
Since the Tiktok app is not an official Google app or a preinstalled app on the device, you can easily remove it.
Just follow the steps below:
- First, launch the Chromebook launcher located at the bottom left corner of the device’s screen.
- Swipe up to view all the apps on the device by clicking on the carrot arrow.
- Right-click on the Tiktok app by clicking on the app trackpad with two fingers.
- Click the “Uninstall” button to delete it.
- Then click on the “Remove” button.
Let’s say you added Tiktok as an extension to your Chromebook, then you need to delete the Tiktok extension for your Chromebook device via the steps below:
- First, click on the 3 dots at the top right corner of the Chrome window in your Chromebook.
- Click on the 3 dots “More Tools” option.
- Then click on “Extensions.”
- You then have to locate the Tiktok extension from the list and turn it off.
- Once you’re through with the process, you can now log in to your TikTok account via your phone device > go to “Manage account” > then delete your Tiktok account permanently from there.