Instagram has introduced a new user interface, which now allows you to post multiple pictures and videos in a single post online. But the most important thing is that you can be able to delete one Instagram picture from a host of the ones you’ve recently posted. If you’ve posted multiple photos online and want to delete one Instagram picture, then you’re definitely on the right site that will guide you towards that.
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platform and the best photo-sharing site. All your posts on Instagram can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users’ content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can also like your posts or photos when you post them online. Not only that, Instagram equally allows you to follow some of the celebrities out there and you’ll see live all their activities of each day in their respective destinations.
Steps to Delete One Instagram Picture from Multiple
Follow the step-by-step guide to delete one Instagram picture below:
- The first step is to log into your Instagram account.
- Select the “Home” symbol.
- Then go to the feed to locate the photo you want to remove.
- Select the three dot symbol located at the top right side of the screen.
- Finally, select the “Delete” option.”
Now that you’ve successfully deleted one picture from multiples on Instagram, we’ll still show you how you can be able to delete a photo album on Instagram.
To Delete an Album on Instagram
Follow the steps below to delete an Instagram album:
- Go to the post which includes the Instagram album.
- Select the three-dot menu symbol which is located at the top right corner.
- Then select the “Delete” option.
- Then verify the option you’ve selected.
- Doing that will remove your whole photo album.
Note: You to hide photos on your Instagram rather them removing them entirely. If you want to do that, follow the steps below:
How to Hide Instagram Photos
- Select the post you want to archive.
- Select the three-dot menu symbol located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then click on the “Archive” option.
- After that, return back to the Instagram main menu.
- Then click on the “Clock symbol which is located at the top right corner of the screen.
- After that, you’ll then receive the post on the webpage.
Are you reading this post and still not yet on Instagram? Then we’ll need to highlight you more on Instagram signup.
One thing you should know is that if you want to register with an email, you’ll have to click on Sign up. But if you register with Facebook account, you’ll have to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
So if you’re using a computer device or a phone device, we’ll show you how can go through the process one after the other.
Setup Instagram via Computer Device
- Go to instagram.com and click on Sign Up.
- Then enter your email address.
- After that, create a username and password or click “Log in with Facebook” to sign up with your Facebook account.
Setup Instagram with Phone Device
- The first step is to download the Instagram app via this link > Instagram on App Store for iPhone devices. For Android devices, click this link > Instagram on Google Play Store
- Then tap on the app to install it.
- Tap Sign Up with Email or Phone Number or Create New Account.
- Then enter your email address or phone number which will require a confirmation code.
- After that, tap “Next”.
Note: If you want to change your username once you’ve already signed up, you just need to click on “Edit your Profile.”
You can set your account private so that only followers you approve can see what you share. If your account is set to private, only your approved followers will see your photos or videos on hashtag or location pages.
If you want to set your account private on your phone device; go to your profile and then tap on the Settings Icon > click on “Submit” > click on “Privacy” > go to Account Privacy > then click on “Private Account.”
But if you’re using a computer device; go to Instagram.com on your computer > Click on the Profile icon > click on the Settings icon > Click on Privacy and Security > Scroll down to Account Privacy and click to check the box next to Private Account.
Going Through your Account
If you register with your email or phone number, create a username and password > fill out your profile info > then tap “Next.” But if you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
Once you’re done setting up your account, the next thing is for you to search for people to add on your list. You can search for people and hashtags using the search bar at the top of Search & Explore. To search Instagram, tap Search then chooses whether you’re looking for Users or Hashtags. Not only that, but you can also search for people by their name or username.
You can also update your profile information. To update your profile information, you need to include your username and email address which is linked with your account. In order to do this, go to your profile > Tap Edit Profile > Type in your information and tap “Done or Submit.”
If someone tried to sign up for an Instagram account using your email address by mistake, you can simply remove your email from the account. But Keep in mind that an email address can only be associated with one Instagram account.
If you signed up for Instagram with your email address or phone number but you can’t remember your password, you can just reset your password and log into your account.
If you’ve typed your email address or phone number correctly and see a message that an account with your email address or phone number already exists, then you need to contact Instagram’s Help Center for support.
In order to find people you know on Instagram, you can synchronize your contacts list. In order to do this, Go to your profile and tap Discover People > Next is to tap on “Connect Contacts” > after that, allow access.
To follow people on Instagram, just Tap “Follow” next to the people you’d like to follow. You can also tap on the Search icon at the bottom of the screen to search for people you’d like to follow.
If you want to approve or deny followers request on Instagram, you just need to set your account to Private so that anyone who wants to see your photos or videos will have to send you a follower request. To approve a request, tap “Confirm”. To deny a request, just tap “Delete”. If you accidentally deny a follow request, you can ask the person to request to follow you again.
To unfollow someone on Instagram; Go to the profile of the person you’d like to unfollow > Tap “Following” > then tap “Unfollow” to confirm. Once you’ve unfollowed someone, their profile will say Follow instead of Following. And people won’t be notified when you unfollow them. If your account is set to private, you can simply remove people from your followers’ list.
Not only that, but you can also block people from your account. When you block someone, the blocked person can’t see your photos or videos or search for your Instagram account. The blocked person isn’t notified when they’re blocked. To block or unblock someone; Tap their username to go to their profile > tap the Options icon at the top right corner > Tap “Block/Unblock” this user > then tap Block/Unblock again to confirm.
You need to connect your contact’s list because doing so will enable you to be able to see a list of your contacts that are on Instagram. From there, you can choose contacts to follow. When your contact list is connected, it’s periodically synced and securely stored on our servers. You can delete all your contacts or stop syncing your contacts from Instagram at any time. Keep in mind that if you delete your contacts, new contacts will still be uploaded unless you stop syncing on your device.
To disconnect your contacts; Go to your profile and tap the Option icon > Tap on “Settings” > Tap Account > then click on Contacts Syncing > after that, tap next to Connect Contacts to turn off contact syncing > finally, click on “Disconnect.”
You can still choose to disconnect contact syncing and remove your contact list on Instagram. To disconnect contact syncing; you need to go to your profile and tap on the Option icon > then click on Settings > after that, tap on Account, and then tap Contacts Syncing > finally, tap “Next” to Connect Contacts, and then tap “Disconnect”. If you disconnect contact syncing, the contact info you previously synced will be automatically removed from our systems.
Want to add Multiple Photos to your Instagram Post?
If you want to add multiple photos to your Instagram post, follow the steps below:
- First click on the + button to startup a new Instagram post.
- Then click on “Multiple Symbols” which is located at the end of the webpage.
- After that, you’ll have to select your multiple photos at least 10.
- Then click on the “Next” option.
- After that, you’ll then start applying filters to your photos by clicking the “Edit” option.
- Once you’re through with this, click the “Next” option.
- Then start adding your caption.
- Enter your current location and complete other necessary details of the post.
- After that, just click on the “Share” option.