Table of Contents
Steps To Delete Archived Messages On Messenger: Have you been trying to delete archived messages on Messenger, but unable to? Don’t bother about it cos we’re here to guide you. Facebook Messenger enables users to delete archived messages on Messenger, which they previously archived anytime they feel like. And I want to tell you that it’s always advisable to always archive some of your important messages in a particular conversation on Messenger instead of deleting them entirely, because of any important information which you need. Right in this article, we’re going to show you how to delete archived messages on Messenger…
Facebook Messenger is an application that enables you to communicate with your friends and loved ones freely online. You’ll enjoy free video chat, voice calls, video calls, and text messaging. There’s no doubt that it’s always important for you to try as much as possible to archive these messages given your whole constant chatting with friends. Irrespective of the fact that there’s a need to always archive some of your messages, you can still delete some of those ones you don’t really need. And that’s why we’re going to help you delete archived messages on Messenger.
How To Delete Archived Messages On Messenger
- Firstly, you need to open your Facebook Messenger app.
- Locate the archived conversation you wish to delete.
- Tap and hold on to the conversation until a menu appears at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll see “Delete Conversation” or “Archive Conversation.” And since you want to delete, click on “Delete Conversation.”
Some people might have problems finding Archived messages in their Messenger. We’ll also help you with that here, both for the mobile app and mobile browser.
How To Find Archived Messages In Messenger App
- Open the Messenger app on your phone.
- Go to the Search bar located at the top of the screen and type the name of the user you want to archive his or her messages.
- Once you’ve seen the name of the person you’re looking for, you’ll have to tap on the name and messenger will automatically show you all the conversations you’ve had with the person together with the archived messages.
- Then click on “Archive” on the menu that appears.
How To Find Archived Messages In Messenger Via Web Browser
- Open your web browser either on your mobile device or your desktop computer and then visit facebook.com/messages/t/ to open the Messenger app.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Find the messages you want to archive amongst the list of Facebook contacts you’ve had conversations with, which is located at the left corner of the screen.
- Click on the gear icon located next to the contact’s name you’ve chosen.
- Then click on “Archive” from the dropdown menu.