9 Steps To Delete a Video On Tiktok: In today’s article, we’ll be focusing on how we can delete a video on Tiktok. Being one of the most popular social platforms out there, it’s always the goal of every user of this app to gain more and more followers. And the only way you can do that is to continue creating new videos and eradicating the older ones. So to say, there are lots of videos in your profile that you and your fans don’t need anymore. So the best thing is for you to give room for new ones by deleting them. Just follow our lead here so you can learn how to delete a video on Tiktok.
Tiktok is a platform mainly used for making short videos like dance, comedy, education, etc. Lots of Tiktok users use the app to create short videos about themselves. There are lots of fun things to be done on Tiktok, such as filming short videos to popular songs, edit, upload and share them with other users on Tiktok or other social media platforms. It’s always an amazing experience if you gain more likes on the video you just made on Tiktok.
How Do You Delete a Video On Tiktok?
Now follow the steps below so you can be able to delete a video on Tiktok:
- The first thing is to open the Tiktok app on your phone.
- Then click on your Profile icon.
- You’ll then have to list all the videos you’ve so far created on Tiktok.
- From there. you can select the video you don’t need and wish to delete, and the video will start playing.
- From there you’ll see 3 dots located in the bottom right corner of the playing video. Click on the 3 dots.
- Once you do that, you’ll see the “Delete” option located down the right-hand side. Just click on it.
- Confirm your action and click on “Delete” again.
- A pop-up menu will appear for you. Swipe to the right and click on the trash icon to remove the video from your gallery.
- Confirm your action by tapping on “Yes” so that the video will be fully removed.