Table of Contents
Create Google Drive Account | Signup And Login Google Drive: In today’s article, we’re going to show you how to create a Google Drive account. What does Google Drive do? It lets you create, edit, store and merge your documents together, making it one of the best cloud storage for your files. Considered to be one of the best cloud storage which enables you to properly sync your services perfectly, Google Drive is just the perfect safer place to backup your files from any device. With the Backup & Sync feature to sync almost any file or folder on a computer device. Now read through this article so you can be able to create a Google Drive account and start making use of it…
You can backup and access all your files irrespective o the device you’re using. While using Google Drive, users can get about 15GB of free storage on Google accounts, which it’s also shared across other Google apps like Gmail and Google Photos. There are lots more you can do with Google Drive only if you, first of all, create a Google Drive account. Read further below to see how you can create a Google Drive account…
Also see Google Drive App Review | 10 Key Features Of Google Drive
How To Create Google Drive Account
It takes very simple steps for one to create Google Drive account. If you want to use Google Drive, you’ll need a Google Account. There is the information you’ll need to set it up, and we’re going to help you achieve that:
- The first step is to go to google.com and tap on the “Sign in” button located at the top right corner.
- Then click on “Create Account” on the next page.
- Then you’ll fill in your full name, choose a username or use an already provided alternative username from Gmail, enter and confirm your password. After that, tap on “Next” to move to the next step.
- The next step is for you to enter your phone number and verify it.
- A verification code will be sent to your phone number. Enter the 6-digit code and tap on “Verify”.
- The next page is where you’ll have to enter your personal details like Date Of Birth, Gender, then enter an optional recovery email (which you can use to find your account whenever you can’t access it). Once you’re done, tap “Next”
- Read the Privacy and Terms, and tap on “I agree”.
- After that, your Google account will be created.
Now that you’ve succeded in setting up a Google account, the next thing is for you to signin to Google Drive.
Note: You don’t need to create another Google account if you already have a Gmail account. All you need to do is just to sign in directly to Google Drive with your Gmail account details.
Google Drive Sign In
Go to your browser and type https://drive.google.com.
Your browser will be redirected to Google’s Sign In page.
Enter your Google email address and password.
Then click on “Sign In” to see your Google Drive account.
Alternatively, you can navigate directly to Google Drive from the Google page by selecting the Grid icon located at the top right corner > then click on Drive.
If You don’t have Google Drive on your device, you really need to download the app by clicking any o the links below:
- Get Google Drive on Play Store for ANDROID
- Download on Apple Store Apple Store for iOS
Create Google Drive Account | Signup And Login Google Drive