Create Facebook Business Manager Account: Have you been looking for a way to create Facebook Business Manager account? You don’t have to worry about that cos we’re here to put you through. Facebook Business Manager helps you to organize and manage your business on Facebook. Having grown popular all around the world, it has always been Facebook’s motto to boost your small, medium, and large scale businesses through its Business Manager’s platform. So if you want to join the fold, then you need to read further below so you can be able to create Facebook Business Manager account.
Before you can create Facebook Business Manager account, you need your Facebook profile. This means that you need to use your Facebook username and password. Using a Business Manager on Facebook requires you to take control of your account. This is because you’ll be the one to determine who sees your name, work email address, pages, as well as your ad accounts. Now, let’s quickly draft you with the required steps so you can be able to create Facebook Business Manager account successfully.
How To Create Facebook Business Manager Account
- The first thing is to visit the site https://business.facebook.com
- Once the page opens, click on “Create Account” which is a blue icon located at the top right corner of the page.
- Then enter a name for your business, your Facebook name, and also the email address for your business.
- Click “Next” after that.
- The next thing is for you to enter your business details.
- Once you’re done with that, click “Submit” to complete the account set up.
If You Want To Add a Page To Your Business Manager
- In order to do this, you need to go to the Business Settings, which is a gear icon located at the sidebar.
- Go to the Business Access section and click on “Accounts.”
- Then click on “Pages.”
- Click on “Add” in the dropdown menu.
- Then select “Add a Page.”
- You’ll have to enter the Facebook page or URL.
- Click “Add Page” so you can see your page on the next screen.
Add Ad Accounts
- Go to your Business Settings.
- Click on “Accounts” located at the left corner of the menu.
- Then click on “Ad Accounts.”
- Click on the blue “Add” dropdown menu.
- The next page that’ll open will be where you have to choose from these; Add an Ad Account, Request Access to an Ad Account, or Create a new Ad Account.
- Since you already have an Ad Account, you can either select Add an Ad Account or Request Access to an Ad Account. With this, you’ll be required to enter your Ad account ID to continue.
You Can Link Your Instagram Account
- Go to the Business Settings.
- Click on “Accounts.”
- Tap on “Instagram Accounts.”
- Enter your Instagram details and tap “Next.”
- Then select Ad accounts and pages you want to assign.
- Once you’re done, tap “Next” to complete