Table of Contents
8 Steps To Create a Group On Clubhouse: In this article, we’re going to show you the steps that are required for you to create a Group a Clubhouse. A group or club on Clubhouse, whichever one you choose to call it, enables users to engage in conversations with the community of their choice. Once you create a group on Clubhouse, you’ll be able to host frequent social meetings with your followers. Anybody that is on Clubhouse always anticipates creating a group on Clubhouse in order to have followers he or she guides. So that’s why we’re here to help you achieve that aim.
The clubhouse is a social app that enables users of up to 5,000 to engage in virtual group conversations. It is a platform designed for casual, drop-in audio conversations. Once you join Clubhouse, you get the chance to communicate with your friends and other users of this app all around the world. So say, you can create a group on Clubhouse social app and invite your followers to be part of your community. Now read further below to see how you can be able to create a group on Clubhouse…
How To Create a Group On Clubhouse
One thing you should know before going ahead with creating a Clubhouse club is that you’ll be allowed to create only one club if you’re given permission to.
Now follow the steps below:
- The first step is to open the Clubhouse app.
- Click on the profile photo at the right corner of the screen.
- Click on the gear icon at the top right corner to access the app settings.
- Scroll down to the “FAQ/Contact Us” option and click on it. You’ll then be taken to the “Clubhouse Knowledge Center” website.
- Under the “FAQs,” you have to select the “How can I start a Club?” option.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on the “You can find the club request form here” option.
- The next thing is to follow all the prompts to fill out an application. You have to name your club, set the category of your club, give a short description of your group, provide your username, and then select the days and time for your potential casual meetings.
- Once you’re done, submit your request and wait for a response from the Clubhouse app.