8 Steps To Create a Channel On YouTube: If you’ve been wondering how to create a channel on YouTube, then you’re on the right site to put you through. There’s no doubt that you can be able to use your Google account to watch YouTube videos, make comments, and as well share these videos. And this is because YouTube is a video platform owned by Google. But what you should know is that even with your Google account, it doesn’t mean you’ve automatically created a YouTube channel. So that’s why we’ve prepared this article so you can learn how to create a channel on YouTube.
YouTube is considered to be the most popular social platform used by millions of users across the world. You can be able to watch videos, like videos, and then subscribe to people’s channels via the platform. You always go through other users’ channels and fetch money for them, where you too can do the same for yourself so that people can like your own channel. There are lots of users owning YouTube channels on daily basis, and they get paid every time people click on their respective channels. You can be one of them today only if you follow our steps to create a channel on YouTube for yourself.
How Do You Create a Channel On YouTube?
One thing that should interest you is that you’ll be the only one that’s allowed to manage your channel once it’s been set up. Your channel will also have the same name as your Google account, meaning you can’t use your brand name. So, therefore, whenever you create a YouTube brand account, you can customize your channel for your brand and give access to team members.
Now follow the steps below to create a channel on YouTube:
- You need to go to YouTube.com.
- Click on “Sign in” located at the top right corner of the page.
- You’ll have to log in with your Google account.
- Then go to your YouTube settings in the top right corner of the screen and click on your profile icon.
- Then click on “Create a Channel.”
- You’ll be presented with the option to either create a YouTube Personal Channel or create a YouTube Business Channel.
- Choose one of the options and name your channel.
- The next step is for you to customize your channel such as; uploading a profile picture, add a description of your channel, add links to your sites, etc.
What If You Don’t Have a Google Account To Create a Channel On YouTube?
You’ll need a Google account before you can create a channel on YouTube. But if you don’t have already, then you need to follow the steps below:
- Go to YouTube.com.
- Click on “Sign in.”
- Choose the option to create a new Google account.
- Then follow the prompts to complete the setup.